**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It finally happened. GR given justice

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Ghost rider is finally incinerate immune. Brings tears to my eye :')

Comments

• GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    My 5R5 GR cries all day long
  • Where do I find this?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I mean, it's a good chance on him, a buff for sure.
    But not necessary or required. I wouldn't expect these type of thing to happen with anyone else so soon
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Who else is more excited to not see make gr incinerate immune posts than they are for the actual change?

Watch them just troll the entire community by not making Cosmic GR incinerate immune lmao
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Who else is more excited to not see make gr incinerate immune posts than they are for the actual change?

Yeah but we'll still see iceman isn't Coldsnap immune.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
    Who the hell is giving dis-agrees here. I wanna see their name .
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

Who the hell is giving dis-agrees here. I wanna see their name .

Human torch and sunspot are the ones disagreeing
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

Bet he won't be Nova flame immune though.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Bet he won't be Nova flame immune though.
    Noone is. Still keeps HT in the game. That's completely fine
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Yes this is a great victory, but our fight is far from over!
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Now just add an incinerate debuff on his Sp2 and all will be right with the world
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Dormammu has a flaming helmet as well. Justice4Dormammu
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Probably even more of them tbh now they’ve done it for one champ
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    ShoNuff29 said:

Now just add an incinerate debuff on his Sp2 and all will be right with the world

I had the idea that he would deal a passive Incinerate burst damage with a fixed amount of damage dealt per Judgement on the opponent, similar to Red Hulk. Like, deals an additional 20% of the damage as incinerate damage per Judgement, with a base amount of 20%. So with each Judgement you lose utility but you gain damage, which is a way better trade-off than "goes progressively worse until reset with SP3". Of course Damnation counts as the amount of Judgements spend. You could save the Fury buff as the last Judgement and deal a huge amount of damage!

I wouldn't have made him immune to Incinerate, but rather have the Incinerate debuffs deal no damage, nor suffer any adverse effect from it, and every incinerate effect fuels his burst damage by an extra 20%.

Description would be:
    "As a flaming skeleton from Hell, each hit of Ghost Rider deals 20% of damage dealt as a burst of Incinerate damage. With every Judgement, Ghost Rider burns hotter, dealing an extra 20% of damage dealt as a burst of Incinerate damage to the opponent per Judgement.

Ghost Rider suffer no adverse effect from Incinerate effects, Incinerate effects do not deal any damage and do not alter the abilities or statistics of Ghost Rider. While under the effect of an Incinerate effect, he deals an extra 20% of damage dealt as a burst of Incinerate damage to the opponent per Incinerate effect."

A player can dream!