Act 6 Nerfs were terribly done, change my mind.

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
I'm too lazy to find the meme lol. But in all honesty, it's thing like these that make me not take you guys seriously. First of all, the only change made in 6.2.5 was to Mordo. That alone was stupid. That fight shouldn't have even made it past the design phase.

I'm not going to go through all fights, but my guy @Rockypantherx did an AMAZING job going through them all. I find it funny that he was able to go through and list a boatload of horrific fights and they were ignored.

How the hell can you claim to listen to community feedback and then do this? In 100% honesty, I thought I misread the patch notes. I honestly spent time scrolling up and down looking for the REST. But these are the last changes you're planning? Really.

Someone pinch me. I really hope I'm dreaming right now.
«134

Comments

  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

    I'm too lazy to find the meme lol. But in all honesty, it's thing like these that make me not take you guys seriously. First of all, the only change made in 6.2.5 was to Mordo. That alone was stupid. That fight shouldn't have even made it past the design phase.

    I'm not going to go through all fights, but my guy @Rockypantherx did an AMAZING job going through them all. I find it funny that he was able to go through and list a boatload of horrific fights and they were ignored.

    How the hell can you claim to listen to community feedback and then do this? In 100% honesty, I thought I misread the patch notes. I honestly spent time scrolling up and down looking for the REST. But these are the last changes you're planning? Really.

    Someone pinch me. I really hope I'm dreaming right now.

    Got to agree
    The gating system shouldn't exist are using 6 star champs just to good for 6.2
    Or perhaps Kabam are absurdly trying to increase people's skill set when relying on RNG
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Berjibs said:

    Whooo said:

    This change is one of the worst: They changed Rogue with Old Man Logan in 6.2.6, 'Do You Bleed' Path?
    OML has 95% bleed resistance.

    Now this path will become a lot more difficult, if not impossible with a bleed champ.
    I am glad that I have already explored it 100%

    He only has the resistance when his regen buff is active so maybe someone like Sym sup could nullify it and bleed him out or you just gotta time your attacks, bait his special and he consumes the regen for fury.

    But if you use Fury for example this fight will be a lot worse.
    If you have deep wounds maxed out, rogue is a much easier fight for a lot of bleed champs
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,148 ★★★★
    Whooo said:

    Berjibs said:

    Whooo said:

    This change is one of the worst: They changed Rogue with Old Man Logan in 6.2.6, 'Do You Bleed' Path?
    OML has 95% bleed resistance.

    Now this path will become a lot more difficult, if not impossible with a bleed champ.
    I am glad that I have already explored it 100%

    He only has the resistance when his regen buff is active so maybe someone like Sym sup could nullify it and bleed him out or you just gotta time your attacks, bait his special and he consumes the regen for fury.

    But if you use Fury for example this fight will be a lot worse.
    Not sure what you mean, sorry.

  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I would like to think there will be more changes coming
    But something makes me doubt it. I don't exactly mind the changes that immediately affect me (sinister emp mod - haven't tried that quest but that node pissed me off - caustic temper though...) and I don't know much about 6.3 and 6.4. Mordo still feels a bit punishing with the whole 50 percent deduction but better than before by comparison.
    Again, hope there is more but I don't expect much
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,421 ★★★★★

    I would like to think there will be more changes coming
    But something makes me doubt it. I don't exactly mind the changes that immediately affect me (sinister emp mod - haven't tried that quest but that node pissed me off - caustic temper though...) and I don't know much about 6.3 and 6.4. Mordo still feels a bit punishing with the whole 50 percent deduction but better than before by comparison.
    Again, hope there is more but I don't expect much

    Yeah this is the last change they're making to act 6 unless they changed their minds.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Gimme path in act 6?

    It just shouldn't exist
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,148 ★★★★
    Whooo said:

    Berjibs said:

    Whooo said:

    This change is one of the worst: They changed Rogue with Old Man Logan in 6.2.6, 'Do You Bleed' Path?
    OML has 95% bleed resistance.

    Now this path will become a lot more difficult, if not impossible with a bleed champ.
    I am glad that I have already explored it 100%

    He only has the resistance when his regen buff is active so maybe someone like Sym sup could nullify it and bleed him out or you just gotta time your attacks, bait his special and he consumes the regen for fury.

    But if you use Fury for example this fight will be a lot worse.
    If you have deep wounds maxed out, rogue is a much easier fight for a lot of bleed champs
    Dude just duel him, pick any champ with 100% bleed attack, let’s say warlocks heavy. Make him throw a special and then hit him with it, you do normal bleed damage. That’s all you have to do, if you want to be clever then nullify/stagger the regen.

  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 795 ★★★★

    They made some adjustments, but they were pretty clear upfront that it was still intended to be hard content.

    There we go @Unio77
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 1,969 ★★★★★
    I only did an initial run of 6.1, then ran away, so I'm not really in much of a position to talk about most of the fights.
    Only thing I am sad about is the Crossbones being changed from Biohazard to Poison. I intended on using AA as a horseman when I returned for exploration, provided I can pull Apocalypse since he would have 100% bleed resistance. Now that plan is out the window.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 1,910 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

    They made some adjustments, but they were pretty clear upfront that it was still intended to be hard content.

    There we go @Unio77
    Thank you my kind friend
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    Berjibs said:

    Whooo said:

    Berjibs said:

    Whooo said:

    This change is one of the worst: They changed Rogue with Old Man Logan in 6.2.6, 'Do You Bleed' Path?
    OML has 95% bleed resistance.

    Now this path will become a lot more difficult, if not impossible with a bleed champ.
    I am glad that I have already explored it 100%

    He only has the resistance when his regen buff is active so maybe someone like Sym sup could nullify it and bleed him out or you just gotta time your attacks, bait his special and he consumes the regen for fury.

    But if you use Fury for example this fight will be a lot worse.
    Not sure what you mean, sorry.

    If you use Nick Fury (the champion), it will be more difficult to take down OML than Rogue
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 175 ★★★
    What these people are expecting seriously? That latest Act content will look like act 4? Many people did it without any nerf. And with this multiple nerfs they made act 6 of a caricature of its original release. But these people still are complaining. unbelievable.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 530 ★★★
    Was any of Act 6.3 and 6.4 nerfed? or is that later?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 3,370 ★★★★★
    I would argue they could have done better on the changes they did make in 6.2. I’m 100% done it, but that chapter imo was worse than 6.3.

    Removing emp from sinister boss but left caustic temp. Meaning you still have to have a fury up and poison immune.

    Lowering “strength in numbers” for mordo boss? Just remove it and leave the rest.

    The “pain points” weren’t addressed, most over looked and some made harder.

    6.4 vision aarkus removed emp added in buffet 😂😂.

    I just laugh at the changes that people were happily waiting for to continue their progress. Could have been better. Oh well. Part of me is pretty happy to be done with act 6 anyways.
Sign In or Register to comment.