**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thronbreaker Delay

So just for the Sweet New crystals and other Stuff that comes along with thronbreaker, i ranked up my 6* magneto to r3. Dont get me wrong he is awesome, but he was fine at r2 as well and could have saved that t5c longer. So please get your things together kabam and launch the title as fast as possible

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Yeah I really hope they don’t take the rank three requirement away because I took someone to r3 just for that also. If they do take it away they need to give us rank down tickets
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    @Kabam Miike is it possible to have a news on why the title was delayed? Techical problems or title requirements update?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Jungle92 said:

@Kabam Miike is it possible to have a news on why the title was delayed? Techical problems or title requirements update?

they are not changing the requirements don't worry
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

Jungle92 said:

Change it or not doesn't matter for me, but why u are so sure about this?
  • For the people that the title is geared for that already have several Rank 3 six stars I don't believe anyone really cares it was delayed a week. It was a cool addition to the end game progression to begin with.

Jungle92 said:

Not worried at all really, even if they did. Just curious of this last-minute change.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,648 Guardian
    Jungle92 said:

My understanding is that it was technical issues, and Kabam still intends to enable the progress point as originally announced once those are resolved.
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 101
    ch4rn said:

ChiefGoat said:

i hope they're not removing the R3 6* requirement because of all the crying

It probably is because of this. Too many whining cry babies here. I guess they know that crying gets them somewhere these days
    I'm afraid you may be right, people need to stop giving in to people just because they cry
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Jungle92 said:

Technical Problems. There is no change to the requirements which were already much lower than they should have/could have been.
    yes i think i remember you saying that before it was act 7.2 and you lowered it to 6.4 as well as requiring us to have a rank 3 champion. thanks kabam miike, i was wondering about that too.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

Jungle92 said:

Technical Problems. There is no change to the requirements which were already much lower than they should have/could have been.
    And what requirements “should have/could have” been?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Jungle92 said:

Act 7.2 or something
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

Jungle92 said:

Act 7.2 or something
    Rank 3 6* lower requirement than 7.2? Ridiculous if that’s so.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Jungle92 said:

Act 7.2 or something
    Rank 3 6* lower requirement than 7.2? Ridiculous if that’s so.
    We've only seen 7.1, so that's not exactly off the table, but I can't say for sure. What I do know is an R2 6* isn't that insurmountable. Which means it's a matter of T5CC. Which can be acquired slowly through a number of sources. It's really only a matter of time with SQ, or other areas it's available.

Jungle92 said:

Thank you for your answer, very appreciated.