**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

elsa bloodstone

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Pulled her today, i know she works best with Suicides as does Omega, does she need the Dupe? I feel she is underrated, not many talk about her and she seems to go under the radar.

There's obvious better champs out there to tackle hard content, where does she fit in?

I've completed Act 6 did final two chapters last week and also this week fully explored V5 now im 5k science T5CF from getting my first T5CC. Will post about that in due course.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    She works quite well without suicides. I have her on my second account as a 6* and she was my second R2, still unduped. Lots of useful little bits of utility, can ramp up some impressive damage. I agree that she has been underrated, though I'm starting to definitely see more love for her from players on YouTube and on the Forums. I believe Seatin just promoted her as well, so that should get a lot of folks who follow those Tier Lists to pay a bit more attention to her.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    There is a thread that @Etjama started that references the best rotations for her. I don’t have it handy but it shows up in search.

I have her as 6* unawakened and like her very much.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Great champion, awesome stun immune counter and Aspect Of War counter, great damage and evade counter, destroys science champs, L and XL champs. Suicide friendly and great with Quake and NF synergy.
  • Options
    Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Took my 6* Unduped Elsa to r2, really solid champ
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Pulled her today, i know she works best with Suicides as does Omega, does she need the Dupe? I feel she is underrated, not many talk about her and she seems to go under the radar.

There's obvious better champs out there to tackle hard content, where does she fit in?

I've completed Act 6 did final two chapters last week and also this week fully explored V5 now im 5k science T5CF from getting my first T5CC. Will post about that in due course.

She is a beast unawakened.
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Elsa has no immunities, so probably shouldn't be likened to Omega wrt suicides. I do know she's annoying defender w suicides on for the degeneration she applies.

Her awakening is a nice damage boost at high sig but not needed. After Fury and Aegon I think she's on par w anyone else in the skill class. Really shines for paths where non-damaging debuffs are a problem. Nick Fury, Quake, Elsa is an elite attack trio. Tigra has a nice synergy w her as well, extending time on her debuffs. Don't know if she's underrated anymore tho, seems like everyone ranks her up.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    She is a very great champion, deserves 6R2, no doubt
  • Options
    Hopefully this helps
    https://youtu.be/cO2JGdTSxTg