Colossus unduped
White Widow unduped
Void sig 40

My options for 5th spot:

Unranked 6* sunspot or namor
Starky sig 20
Xavier unduped

I have a few r3 champs also but not many

I was able to get through 6.1.1 up until Sabretooth and then I basically just can't do damage. I know I have great options but this first level is extremely frustrating with no escape. Should I just wait till I have team of r5?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    psiw_o_lliwpsiw_o_lliw Posts: 44
    You can easily get Cav with that roster. I used only 2 R4s and one 6R1, you don’t need R5s for 6.1 Omega can do Crossbones boss, you will have to spends revives for no retreat and 6.1.2 boss though, no way out of that.
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    Man I dont know. I mean I was doing like no damage to sabretooth with O.R. and he's my top damage guy next to a ramped up starky. And I dont use starky because no retreat
  • Options
    I thought maybe Void should handle it maybe reverse his regen? But I revived him and gave him two l5 pots and then tried again and died in like 1 heavy attack
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    Cavalier should be pretty doable with that roster. First 2 quests might be a pain but the next 3 should be easy especially since you have OR at sig 200 for CB.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Ok yea. I didn't think about using him for sabretooth.. and the perfect block would be nice..
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    Stark is also quite good for the all or nothing part in the last quest too.
  • Options
    Ok good to know the later quests might get a bit easier. I put everything into Omega and he will be my first R5 for sure but my first run tonight was super discouraging so I wanted to make sure I wasn't trying something impossible with my roster. Looks like I just need to practice and get the ish done 1 day at a time.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Any other content I should try to knock out before Cavalier? I've done zero variant.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I think void will be able to get sabretooth down, from memory you can’t reverse his regen but you can stop it.

Void can take ultron 6.1.2, got to try and not dex, parry his sp1, play it slow, short MLL combos while you build evade countering debuffs.

Your biggest problem might be 6.1.2 biohazard sentinel, I guess omega could get him down eventually but obviously both your damage and regen are severely gimped against tech robots.

Void will also take down the last sentinel, the rest should be plain sailing, maybe try and push through before the update as xbones will be much easier before the changes for omega.

What are your options at r3?
  • Options
    Hey thank you all for the help BTW. 🙏

Here's the roster. My second row of 5 stars are r3. Everything else is unranked.

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Doh I missed colossus, sentinel @ 612 will be fine.
  • Options
    Your roster can easily take down Act 6.1 easily. If you can, do watch seatin's free to play journey, it has helped me all the way through, he has not used God tier champs to clear it, so it would be very much useful for you as you have way better counters
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Gonna make some more attempts tonight after work. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    I beat Sabretooth! I leveled up sunspot to 25 and now he feels solid and was able to do nice damage to him. Thanks again!
  • Options
    If it's about just becoming cavalier then bring in all mutants. Omega Red, Colossus, Sunspot, Prof X and Storm X. Just watch out for that Ultron boss.