**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Hates... me controls not working right...why ????

Papa_SmurPapa_Smur Posts: 19
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
AW hates me...I dash back it goes forward, I attack it drashes back. I hit special it blocks .I go to block it drops the block after the first hit. I perfect block then go to attack it dashes back...how can you win??? When I’m in arenas no issue anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Papa_SmurPapa_Smur Posts: 19
    won’t get compensation unless this is a common issue with multiple devices. Wondering if other people had this issue and how did they fix it?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Papa_Smur said:

AW hates me...I dash back it goes forward, I attack it drashes back. I hit special it blocks .I go to block it drops the block after the first hit. I perfect block then go to attack it dashes back...how can you win??? When I’m in arenas no issue anyone else having this problem?

who were you fighting?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Reverse controls exist
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Lormif said:

Papa_Smur said:

who were you fighting?
    Emma frost

• JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28

Lormif said:

Papa_Smur said:

who were you fighting?
    Emma frost

That could be your problem. Duped Emma Frost reverses your controls for a few seconds when she fires a Special. There should be a "Reversed Controls" alert when she fires a Special and a debuff icon for it under your health bar if this is the case
  • Papa_SmurPapa_Smur Posts: 19
    Doesn’t matter, Frost is the only one that should have reverse controls . Worst one is the perfect block the Igo to attack and it dashes back.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★

Papa_Smur said:

Doesn’t matter, Frost is the only one that should have reverse controls . Worst one is the perfect block the Igo to attack and it dashes back.

Can u show video evidence of ur fingers? We cant see what u mean otherwise. And who did u fight in Aw and what nodes, we cant help you otherwise
    I dont believe you have any desire to "help" at all. The games performance has been shaky at BEST for months now. Every iteration of update seems to address 2 problems, but create 5 more. At this stage of the game I am in the corner of the person with the issue, versus the company that continues to put out a broken product.