**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster Login Results

Comments

• Got a 4* Gamora myself. Shocked I didn't have her already.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Got this. Not trying another one til I'm drunk and can't make clear decisions.v1yhhjvmzbql.png
  • 3* venompool
  • 5* Black Panther
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I don't rank 5* at the moment because the 2 champs I have is average and the T1A cost.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    waited all month for...........reduped 3* sup ironman. Ummm.. thanks?
  • JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    I got a 3* but an alliance member pulled a 5* night crawler from there’s. Another got a 4* hulk. They are out there, just not very likely
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I got a brand new champ 3* Miles and on other account I got to dupe my 3* Quake, it was really exciting to open the GMC twice but the excitement soon died..............

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    First 4 star out of 34 now that anything other than a 3 star popped and it was a sucky 4 star war machine dupe.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    i already forgot which 3* it was
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    30 crystals and only 3*.... "I want to believe".
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    4* colossus. First dupe, probably will never use him. But the shards and iso are nice still, better than a 3*
  • 4* CM. Opened a total of 4 GM crystals so far and got 2 4*s so quite good luck
  • Hi guys... I got a 3* Guillotine. YAY. Couldn't be happier :')
  • 3 star gwenpool
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    3 star wolverine
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    :#:#:#:#ysey8fygretf.png
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Opened a 3* Dormammu. Surprisingly enough, I didn't have him, probably one of the few 3* champs I still don't have.

Not the best, but it was free so yea. :P
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I got a 4* Civil Warrior
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    3 star gambit
  • ajax2888ajax2888 Posts: 47
    3 * Ms Marvel
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I got a 5* Elektra... From the shards one last night. And then a 4* OML today. The Elektra was great i felt it coming too, i knew it before opening usually I'm grim. But with all that said... WTF. I'm sorry but this game died man. I can't remember the last champ I leveled up, i think it was over a month ago. I look at upgrading my Elektra, i have TWO Alpha cats of the 5 needed just to upgrade her once. I don't know what to say man. They are not prepared for this transition to 6* progression at all mean. Just boring, everything. I mean i opened a 5* from a free GM crystal, and Elektra too. I should be excited, but I can't even upgrade her. Probably for months. And no i won't beat Master mode for 3 T1A I don't time or the will to run Heroic mode it is nonsense. It takes FIVE TIER 1 ALPHA just to R2 a 5*, forget R3 or 4. To rank a new 5* from 1 to 3 takes months of gathering T1A? It is like they are living in a different world than us.
    m8n67bwy9z26.png

Still great rolls.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    3* guillotine, my work colleagues got 3* storm and 3* she-hulk
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    3* Venom.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    3 * luke cage & 3 * ant man!! Bummer!! 2 folks in my ally got 4 *s thou! Psylocke & somebody else
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    3* Yondu
  • Ive gotten 6 of those crystals now. A 4* rulk a 4* av a 5* juggy and 3 3*s of who cares lol.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    3* Duck, 3* KK