**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• Lol I just don't understand how this bug magically appeared without them obviously doing it on purpose. Wow they "fix" parry, but hey let's ruin these sp2s for you. There no excuse for this really, it's obviously made on purpose, this fix better not take 2 god damn months kabam, this is a big issue for a lot of the end game content(and obviously the game).

I could notice it on my first fight after the update. Just cant believe it passed their testing ridiculous ( Assuming they did any)
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    vikky89 wrote: »
    Lol I just don't understand how this bug magically appeared without them obviously doing it on purpose. Wow they "fix" parry, but hey let's ruin these sp2s for you. There no excuse for this really, it's obviously made on purpose, this fix better not take 2 god damn months kabam, this is a big issue for a lot of the end game content(and obviously the game).

I could notice it on my first fight after the update. Just cant believe it passed their testing ridiculous ( Assuming they did any)

Kabam: what is a "test"?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Rogue and magik l2 unusable
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Rogue and magik l2 unusable
    These 2 champs I've used in the same quest, used their l2 and got hit because of it. And magik is whiffing her damn attacks, I notice it'll lag first and then her light attack will just miss completely and set me up for a nice act 5 combo. @Kabam Miike where's this fix at?
  • AndyBoyleAndyBoyle Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    It's happening with every single champion. When you launch a special and try and swipe back it doesn't work, there is about a second of delay and your champ just stands there and takes a combo to the face. Running through 5.3.5 and happening with Gwenpool, Hyperion, Black Panther, anyone. Launching a special is not an option, this is unplayable and needs sorted. Still on iOS 10.3.3 iPhone 7 (haven't upgraded to iOS11 yet on the advice of my alliance mates, app refreshes any time you check Line and laggy / choppy game on iOS11) but my alliance mates have advised it's happening on iOS11 & Android.
    Noticing a bit more lag when using magik aswell, decided to use crossbones and phoenix in the same quest vs the same boss, lag went away after I used them after my magik got ko'd. I find it odd, most likely my phone but idk, seems fishy to me.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Phoenix gets parried using a special 1 immediately after a medium hit. Karnak special 2 is back to its broken state also.

I'm assuming this is all related to recovery times being increased to help us parry but it also works for the AI, which is infinitely faster than a human.
  • Don’t use specials...
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I'm having this issue as well. Champs can't rush in right away when the opponent has been stunned by a special. Noticing especially with Hulk and Gambit, guys I traditionally chain stuns with.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Add Gwen pool to the list. Sp1. Cannot move after special
  • Kabam, please take this seriously. Let us know you’re going to fix it and it’s not intentionally
  • Guys this is just typical kabam...they just want to shut down all skill based gameplay...they saw alot of videos on youtube where in everyone soloed dormammu with magik by using l2 follwed by a hit and now they go and block this skill and hope everyone stops using it. This is just typical kabam...nothing new here.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I am trying to do 5.3....this is **** and we will be getting our usual 0 compensation for your incompetence. Great beta testing!
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Its not just dash back tried stun locking with hulk on many different fights and you cannot even dash forward, dash is broken period.
    lesterjoao wrote: »
    Guys this is just typical kabam...they just want to shut down all skill based gameplay...they saw alot of videos on youtube where in everyone soloed dormammu with magik by using l2 follwed by a hit and now they go and block this skill and hope everyone stops using it. This is just typical kabam...nothing new here.

And once they "fix it", it'll be harder to do it probably. It all keeps changing every update, look at parry, it's pretty different with that fix now, doesn't seem like it changed that much. This'll get "fixed" in 2 weeks and then after a couple of hours people will start showing that it's still messed up, then kabam will say you guys have to wait till the end of the month for a fix, now you have continuous complaints about unecessary kos and pots being used, we'll get a stupid halls of healing and gold realm. It'll get "fixed" to be a bit better, but it'll still be broken half the time and then kabam won't worry about it for the next 2 months. And now this bug will go to parry, evade and passive evade level, it'll keep saying it's fixed, but will continue to live on.
    .... I'll stop...
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Dang. Used quite a few potions thinking I was making mistakes. Nope. Kabam messed up again. Now I'm out a bunch of potions.
    Can someone test dash forward, once a special stuns the opponent in particular just did it with my ronan too, he will not dash forward like my hulk once I stunned.
    edited September 2017
    Yep just trying it in different areas like arena, event quests etc. When im hitting a spec w/hulk and stunning, my hulk just sits there for a second before attacking

We should change title to dash back and forward after special.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited September 2017
    nd1lc3riyza0.png

Tried swipping back after using GP special 1 against a Storm in the new quest and couldn't move whatsoever.
  • RickthemangRickthemang Posts: 136
    Happening with Crossbones L1 and Black Widow L1, amongst the others already listed. Both rank 5/50 4*s. iPhone 7, iOS 11.0.1
  • Moving my last post in here. I am also having unresponsiveness with some champs after certain specials. For example, Hulk becomes unresponsive after using SP1 and BW and AA become unresponsive after SP2. The unresponsiveness is for a short period of time and you can’t dash in or out, block or attack if the special ends in a stun. I noticed the bug in the monthly event quest but I also tested it in ROL and it was also present there. Additionally, it is not dependent the on the opponent you are facing. I have an IPhone 7 Plus running IOS 11.01. I made a video but do not know how to upload it. If someone could please inform me on how to add a video, I will do so. Thx.
    Moving my last post in here. I am also having unresponsiveness with some champs after certain specials. For example, Hulk becomes unresponsive after using SP1 and BW and AA become unresponsive after SP2. The unresponsiveness is for a short period of time and you can’t dash in or out, block or attack if the special ends in a stun. I noticed the bug in the monthly event quest but I also tested it in ROL and it was also present there. Additionally, it is not dependent the on the opponent you are facing. I have an IPhone 7 Plus running IOS 11.01. I made a video but do not know how to upload it. If someone could please inform me on how to add a video, I will do so. Thx.

Yep oddly when facing a hulk i purposely took a special from him just to see if same thing would happen to A.I. and the hulk I was facing instantly dashed in like superhumanly fast.

So it is just on the players end and not the A.I. jeeze didnt see that coming (rolls eyes)
    Moving my last post in here. I am also having unresponsiveness with some champs after certain specials. For example, Hulk becomes unresponsive after using SP1 and BW and AA become unresponsive after SP2. The unresponsiveness is for a short period of time and you can’t dash in or out, block or attack if the special ends in a stun. I noticed the bug in the monthly event quest but I also tested it in ROL and it was also present there. Additionally, it is not dependent the on the opponent you are facing. I have an IPhone 7 Plus running IOS 11.01. I made a video but do not know how to upload it. If someone could please inform me on how to add a video, I will do so. Thx.

Yep oddly when facing a hulk i purposely took a special from him just to see if same thing would happen to A.I. and the hulk I was facing instantly dashed in like superhumanly fast.

So it is just on the players end and not the A.I. jeeze didnt see that coming (rolls eyes)

@Kabam Miike that right there is pretty suspicious to a lot of us since the ai usually never has these problems that we do, they do things that aren't humanly possible all the time. Please fix this.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    How long will you guys take to fix this? This is detrimental to questing.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Or perform a medium attack straight after OGDD's sp1 while they're stunned to start the next combo.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Hey everyone, just merged some threads together that seem to be reporting the same issue. Could those of you who are experiencing this issue provide the Champions you've experienced this issue with, their rank, what Champs you were fighting, the game mode you were fighting in, the device and OS you're using, and what version of the game you are running? Any extra info you can provide would be super helpful, as would any video you might have that demonstrates this.

This one is very easy to replicate. @Kabam Miike Please get this thread to the point of acknowledging the issue(s):
    Pixel XL 8.0, 15.1
    Heroic - all levels and paths.
    Can't dash forward immediately after stunning champ with special.
    It happens 100% of time with 4* r4 Thor, 4* r2 Bolt, 5* r1 Ronan.

This was during cosmic combat event, and going through the painfully slow process of forced completion of Heroic.

Please please please test it. No need for more videos.
    SP1 stuns > tap dash forward (does nothing), next tap dash back (it will work).
    There are so many examples posted and related to short delay with champs response after sp.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Just used dormamu in arena vs star lord. Definitely some major issues on movement where dorm would just stand there