**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1DAY FREE PASS FOR BLACK ISO MARKET

Hye Kabaam, Since The SUMMONERS APPRECIATION WEEK Almost End... Hope Kabaam Can Give Free Pass in BLACK ISO MARKET, Maybe In The Last Day Of SUMMONERS APPRECIATION WEEK For 1 Day... I Make This Discussion For SUMMONERS That Don't Have Money To Buy The SUMMONERS SIGIL 30 DAYS Like Me... And The Reason Is To Buy The FABULOUS BLACK ISO MARKET BUNDEL That Need 9000 5* Shard... I'm Only Have Two Of The Platinum Pool Body Part... AND Need That Part Body In BLACK ISO MARKET... AND Will Grinding ARENA In The Last Month For Another Body PART... So Please,.. We Really Need That Body PART IN BLACK ISO MARKET... TQ KABAAM... SINCERELY YOUR FROM SUMMONERS THAT DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY SUMMONERS SIGIL...

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    PEASANTS
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    well, you could say its only 30 cents for the day.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    silentag said:

Lol that caps lock..should get this denied that much faster..

Maybe it's code if we ignore the non capital words:

SUMMONERS APPRECIATION WEEK BLACK ISO MARKET SUMMONERS APPRECIATION WEEK SUMMONERS SUMMONERS SIGIL 30 DAYS FABULOUS BLACK ISO MARKET BUNDEL AND BLACK ISO MARKET... AND ARENA I PART PART IN BLACK ISO MARKET... TQ KABAAM... SINCERELY YOUR FROM SUMMONERS THAT DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY SUMMONERS SIGIL...

nope, but it makes the same amount of sense.

But seriously, is this deliberate capitisation? I don't think my phone has a setting to capitalise the start of every word like a title, only after full stops and surely it's not been done like that on a pc?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAALLLLLEEEEEEEEEIGH

WE NEED SUMMONERS SIGIL FOR OUR DEFENSE

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE COME TO OUR GAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Pathetic begging post
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    let me do a TL;DR:

I AM CLOSE TO SOMETHING I WANT BUT DONT HAVE ANY MONEY GIVE ME SIGIL *repeat* HOW DO I GET RID OF CAPS LOCK???