**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 5 or rank 2 Doctor Doom

NyanpandaNyanpanda Posts: 22
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So ironically I’ve been faced with the same decision before with ghost. I have the both 5 and 6 star version of Doctor doom, both who are unawakened. I have the resources to rank up the 5 star the rank 5 now and I am 1 T5BC from ranking up the 6 star. Which one should I do.

Rank 5 or rank 2 Doctor Doom 89 votes

Rank 5 the 5 star
6%
Rbk19RamadaPolygonAGYAATQuantumEmperorXVBiscuitKhan 6 votes
Rank 2 the 6 star
93%
ADDIS0NFrostyzuffyAjisdopeMagrailothosTeddersLvernon15SuvenduThatGuyYouSaw235Osfan8Sw0rdMasterezgoingOnmixSandeepSThesurvivlistSix_strings6xandersrevengeLmaoZuko_ILCDaphboy 83 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    I ranked 5 dr doom today after completing variant 5.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Rank 2 the 6 star
    Nyanpanda said:

What a great problem to have

Tell me about it, I have 4 six stars. One being ghost and the other doom. Just blessed that I have that sort of luck being a free to play player
    Wow that is amazing, those are my 2 most wanted 6 stars. 😂 I've opened 12 6 star crystals and all have been bad or average except for Venom The Duck. I'm hoping for a lucky #13.
  • Options

Nyanpanda said:

Tell me about it, I have 4 six stars. One being ghost and the other doom. Just blessed that I have that sort of luck being a free to play player
    Wow that is amazing, those are my 2 most wanted 6 stars. 😂 I've opened 12 6 star crystals and all have been bad or average except for Venom The Duck. I'm hoping for a lucky #13.
    Well I wish you the best of luck, I’m sure you will get there eventually
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Rank 2 the 6 star
    Nyanpanda said:

Nyanpanda said:

Well I wish you the best of luck, I’m sure you will get there eventually
    Thanks man, I sure hope so
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Rank 2 the 6 star
    Nyanpanda said:

So ironically I’ve been faced with the same decision before with ghost. I have the both 5 and 6 star version of Doctor doom, both who are unawakened. I have the resources to rank up the 5 star the rank 5 now and I am 1 T5BC from ranking up the 6 star. Which one should I do.

Rank 2 6* because he can be rank 3 one day.
  • Options

Both

Eventually that would be very nice
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 the 5 star
    Going to be the odd one out here and say the 5* since the added combat power rate would allow you to get 2 furies if you reparry after the first cycle
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rank 2 the 6 star
    GagoH said:

Going to be the odd one out here and say the 5* since the added combat power rate would allow you to get 2 furies if you reparry after the first cycle

hm that's a good point actually. I think maybe op should test the 6* and see if the difference is noticable enough
  • Options
    Ze1o_ッZe1o_ッ Posts: 34
    Rank 2 the 6 star
    Gotta be the 6*
    I'm jealous :smile:
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Rank 2 the 6 star
    6 * has more health, higher attack, higher ceiling.
  • Options
    Rank 2 the 6 star
    I love Doom so much that I will take 6* to rank 2 and 5* to rank 5.

But since you asked who to take up I'll say go with 6* Doom.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Rank 2 the 6 star
    To R5 or to R2, that is the question.

I say R2 because it is the first half of R2-D2
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Seriously though, it’s both. 6* first and then the 5*, because the awakened ability doesn’t make much of a difference in most fights.