**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 5* Character Question(s?)

Received 1st 5* Character (the Hulk, lucky me (par for the course)), and took to R1L25 immediately. My question for those with much more experiencened, which could be most anyone, & experienced answers &/or thoughtful opinions, do I put all resources/energy into ranking and leveling up my 1st and one & only 5* Character, or continue working on approximately 14(?) 4* Characters, two at R4L40 & rest R3L30. Thanks.
PS Any other advice related to above very welcomed (if at least sorta kinda nice way rather than of elitist, sarcastic, &/or cruel nature). Thanks again.

Comments

• Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Keep going on your 4* champs.
    Sure a 5* will be more powerful in the end,
    I have Superior Iron-Man and Winter Soldier 5*s but inonly get them to R2/35, due to thier resources being so high demand, id rather my 4* Gwenpool go to r5/50...
    At the end of the day, its a personal call but 4* are stronger than 5s until 5* r3/r4 45/55
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Work out what you need in a questing/war team and rank appropriately.

A great 4* is better than a mediocre 5*

Hulk is probably one of, if not, the best science for most game modes these days so no one will tell you not to rank him but it depends on how much and long it will take you to gather the resources and whether its at the expense of the rest of your general team needs.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Also, after pulling 3 mediocre 5* after a couple of years of play, let me be the first to say, you suck and I hate you :wink:
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Hulk is a very good five star one of the best 5 stars unduped would definitely concentrate on bring him up to rank2, possibly rank 3 if you don't have captain america or quake as 4 stars
  • OldaviseOldavise Posts: 35
    Did not know that Sungj. I appreciate the tip greatly. I was putting my 5* Hulk R1L25 on back burner (for quite awhile probably), until had more 4* R3L30 and more 5*, but your advice has put a whole new spin on things. Need to regroup and replan, so again, thank you for such possible strategic advantage may have missed/blunder would be mad at self later in waste of time & precious resources.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Hulk was my fifth 5star and the only one at rank3, he is a beast.combined with liquid courage mastery and you have a better beast.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Wow here i am struggling to get a dupe bc kabam thinks its funny to give me 13th unduped 5* to which none arent at r3 at all bc they are r1 and will be there for a while, yet ppl pulling and duping their 5* like its nothing.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    I'd seriously like some RDT, for 5stars. Not BC of diversity. I just keep wondering why I took rocket to rank2, I don't use him anywhere.
  • OldaviseOldavise Posts: 35
    Aside from getting continuously bad pulls, 1 after another, all 2* (3-4 months b4 saw my first 4* while others just met had 2-3 4*s in a week...), the only thing possibly worse is someone complaining, or even oblivious to what they have. I understand all above "I 'hate' you" & apologize for not doing homework beforehand. I have been laying low and promise to try and not let it happen again. And even thru your gritting teeth you take time to point me in right direction and give me your opinion. It is much more appreciated than all of you know. Thank you.