**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ThrobeBreaker ( A possible solution )

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
I Would start by saying i do fill the Requirement to get the title so i'm not here to Ask for those achievement to be less or easier to get it but i do want to give an idea on how someone could get it !

The Contest has grown too much and many summoners have different achievement/ Goals toward the game .. the gaming experience is quite different between 2 persons and more aspect of the game give also different challenges i won't say some are easy and some are hard bcz that also differs between who can do what and what to start with.

-As a an example some would like to go for Abyss 100% then use their shiny R3 6*s in their Act6 Exploration
-some would Go for Act6 Exploration First and then Prepare for The abyss.. And so on for all contents some would just focus On Aq/Aw

Now what that means is that you can't determine who can get something like that by a single game factor ( a factor that doesn't really give u what u need to achieve that requirement ) As of Act6 completion Rewards does not Make u able to Rank3 a Champion at all (25% t5cc ) .

What does this do is inhabit a lots of those who deserve it from getting it .. maybe they deserve it more than me or lots others .. since some have already done more and achieved way greater goals than i'm or someone else did

Also it would look like it's an illusion of free choice but pushing summoners to Rank3 something they are not really sure about while these rank up materials are pretty rare is bad and it's game breaking ( the inventory system)

If u would 100% Act6 without a R3 champion just So u don't Rank whatever u have and wait for good options .. then thronbreaker comes and push u to do it wether u like or not (very bad) since u would used that champion to help u but u choosed not to ..

Anyway those are just my though i whish Someone get them with an open-mind And here's my proposal .

How to get Thronbreaker title :smile:

1. Single Achievement
- 100% Act6
- 100% Abyss of Legends
- 10.8k Prestige And Above
- 2 Million Team Rating

2.Dual Achivement ( Must Achieve at least 2 To get The title )
-Act6 Completion
-Abyss of Legends Completion
-10.5k Prestige
-1.5Million Rating
- 25 6* Champion+
- 100 5* Champion+

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Mauled said:

Prestige shouldn’t come into it at all really, certainly not 10.8k as that requires you to have extremely high prestige 5* at sig200 or multiple awakened low sig R3 6*.

On my current roster to hit 10.8k prestige I would either have to R3 Aegon who is high sig which would put me at 11k, but if I don’t get skill and I finish my Tech T5CC and R3 Ghost (sig40), I’d only be 10.7k.

I honestly don’t really have an issue with the R3 requirement. Sure, at the moment it’s a little bit tight for some people - I could R3 a rubbish cosmic to get the title immediately, for example - but with us getting 30% T5CC/month from side quests, Act 6 being far more manageable to explore then players’ access to T5CC is far greater. The speed at which 6* are coming into the game is also increasing at the same rate, if you’re doing War at P3+, you’re probably pulling 3-4 6* a month when you take everything into account.

that's the point mate sacrificing 1 or 2 r5's that are prestige based is better than r3 a 6*

They aren't changing the requirements. Your suggestions make it way to easy to get.

Not really .. Based on what the title gives it's not some crazy change .
    edited October 2020
    Gomezlink said:

Abyss also depends on the RNG because without the right champions it cannot do ...

that's why there is too many options in there .. that's the point of this entire discussion to not be pushed to do a single task to get the title since there are many factors that should make a summoner eligible for it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

They aren't changing the requirements. Your suggestions make it way to easy to get.

10.8 can easily be done without an R3.
    2 mil rating can be done without an R3. Just means you've maxed all star rarities out you have.
    25+ 6*'s? Super easy.
    10.5 prestige? Even easier.
    100 5* champs? Most new cab players have this.

Your dual achievements are way to simple. This title isn't for everyone. It's meant for the top players who've done the work. I don't qualify and believe even with the R3 requirement, it's too easy to get. It's meant to sperate the player bases for sure. Your suggestions would widen that net and thats what this title is about.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    lol they should make it that u need to complete act 6 and a champion over 18k
  • hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    Kabam have stated multiple times that throne breaker requirements are already probably lower than they should have been in regards to creating separation among current cavalier players. For the caliber of player that kabam is targeting with the throne breaker title, a single rank 3 and act 6 completion is more than manageable. I don’t think diluting the throne breaker player pool with lower requirements is the solution, because we will quickly be back to having the same problem we have had with cav over the past year- too wide of a gap between players in the final progression tier, making it difficult for kabam to curate content towards throne breaker players without inciting community outrage.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

2 mil rating can be done without an R3. Just means you've maxed all star rarities out you have.
    25+ 6*'s? Super easy.

Your dual achievements are way to simple. This title isn't for everyone. It's meant for the top players who've done the work. I don't qualify and believe even with the R3 requirement, it's too easy to get. It's meant to sperate the player bases for sure. Your suggestions would widen that net and thats what this title is about.
    Look, I agree there needs to be no change (although I'd just think it'll be a better idea to make it 100% act 6 and/or 100% abyss to clear confusion)
    But 100 5* champs are not something "newly cav players have"
    I've grinded the **** outta this game since march, got uncollected, elders bane, cavalier and a couple variants down and I only have 43. Most rosters that ask for progression advice post cavalier have nowhere near 100.so pls I agree with u but cut the bs
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    edited October 2020

1. Single Achievement
    - 100% Act6
    - 100% Abyss of Legends
    - 2 Million Team Rating

-Act6 Completion
    -10.5k Prestige
    -1.5Million Rating
    - 25 6* Champion+
    - 100 5* Champion+

There are a lot of people that have less then 1M Total Hero Rating and they have already explored Act 6 100% and the have done a path in AOL. And I know a lot of players from my alliance that have over 10.5K prestige and more than 1.5M Total Hero Rating and they have only done Act 6 completion, and they buy whatever sig stone deal comes out.

So if I don't have enough sig stones I am s*****d or if I am not lucky enough to pull high prestige champs (which needs 200 sig stones in order to be good for content)?
    Personally I prefer to give my sig stones to champs that I like to play, not to prestige champs

You must have 25 6* champs, yeah right. If I open enough cavalier crystals I will get more than 25 6* champs and 100 5* champs. And you just destroyed the 'Thronebreaker' Title. You just made it P2W

A solution to this would be to have in your inventory (at all times):
    1 T5CC
    4 T5BC
    8 T2A
    8 T4CC

(The T4CC and the T5CC must be from the same class)

If you have the 'Thronebreaker' Title and for any reason you don't have at least 8 T2A (or the other requirements) in your inventory, you will lose the title immediately and you won't be able to get it back for 1 month
  • 10.8k prestige requirement pretty much necessitates R3 champions unless you’re running duped and high sig R2 6* as well as their maxed sig 5* counterparts.

That aside, there’s no reason for you to be able to immediately jump into the next title and while an R3 is an arbitrary gate, so to are all gates by definition, and this one is far closer than what was anticipated.
    edited October 2020
    Whooo said:

1. Single Achievement
    - 100% Act6
    - 100% Abyss of Legends
    - 2 Million Team Rating

-Act6 Completion
    -10.5k Prestige
    -1.5Million Rating
    - 25 6* Champion+
    - 100 5* Champion+

There are a lot of people that have less then 1M Total Hero Rating and they have already explored Act 6 100% and the have done a path in AOL. And I know a lot of players from my alliance that have over 10.5K prestige and more than 1.5M Total Hero Rating and they have only done Act 6 completion, and they buy whatever sig stone deal comes out.

So if I don't have enough sig stones I am s*****d or if I am not lucky enough to pull high prestige champs (which needs 200 sig stones in order to be good for content)?
    Personally I prefer to give my sig stones to champs that I like to play, not to prestige champs

You must have 25 6* champs, yeah right. If I open enough cavalier crystals I will get more than 25 6* champs and 100 5* champs. And you just destroyed the 'Thronebreaker' Title. You just made it P2W

1 T5CC
    4 T5BC
    8 T2A
    8 T4CC

If you have the 'Thronebreaker' Title and for any reason you don't have at least 8 T2A (or the other requirements) in your inventory, you will lose the title immediately and you won't be able to get it back for 1 month
    dude wtf @Whooo do you even understand what i have writed there 2 achivement out of all those 6 qualify you for it no matter what ?! i didnt say you have to do them all come on read twice

also for your friend that 100% act 6 i said it is a single thing to achieve to get the title means he should have it

one single achivement or two dual ones either ones from the 6

25+ 6*'s? Super easy.

Look, I agree there needs to be no change (although I'd just think it'll be a better idea to make it 100% act 6 and/or 100% abyss to clear confusion)
    But 100 5* champs are not something "newly cav players have"
    I've grinded the **** outta this game since march, got uncollected, elders bane, cavalier and a couple variants down and I only have 43. Most rosters that ask for progression advice post cavalier have nowhere near 100.so pls I agree with u but cut the bs
    100% abyss is way too much and even 100% act6 tbh but there are those who did that already some of them won"t get the title that's the point

for the 100 5* it is one of the six achivement you have to choose 2 from means there are others who have more than 100 5* and they wont also get the title

also that requirement is nothing for high end players which that title is going to be givrn too it only means you are not yet old in the game ( means that title ain't yours if u come that way ) but there are other achivement in there like i said u only have to achieve 2 from those 6 to get it that's my point

@Rodomontade_Boi

Whooo said:

1. Single Achievement
    - 100% Act6
    - 100% Abyss of Legends
    - 2 Million Team Rating

-Act6 Completion
    -10.5k Prestige
    -1.5Million Rating
    - 25 6* Champion+
    - 100 5* Champion+

1 T5CC
    4 T5BC
    8 T2A
    8 T4CC

dude wtf @Whooo do you even understand what i have writed there 2 achivement out of all those 6 qualify you for it no matter what ?! i didnt say you have to do them all come on read twice

also for your friend that 100% act 6 i said it is a single thing to achieve to get the title means he should have it

1: You can't have a 'restriction' of 5* and 6* for a progression title. If you open enough cavalier crystals will certainly get you more than 25 6* and 100 5* champs. So if you decide to pay your way through you can do it

2: 10.5K prestige and 1.5M+ Total Hero Rating. I know a lot of guys from my alliance that have these 'requirements' but they have only completed Act 6. So you think that people that have done only 1 path from each quest in Act 6 have to get the same rewards with people that have 100% act 6?

3: AOL completion needs a lot of units and (ideally) the 4 Horsemen. It's way more restrictive and less time consuming than act 6 completion, so it's a no (from me at least)

4: The 10.8K+ prestige is strictly P2W (although I am sure they are a few exceptions)

5:So if you play this game for 5 years it's likely you have more than 2M Total Hero Rating. And again why should the people that have 2M rating and the people that have explored act 6 100% get the same rewards?

25+ 6*'s? Super easy.

@Demonzfyre i see your point in there you are probably only saying this bcz u are qualified for the title already but imagine there are better players out there than you who won't get it ! does that feel right

try to think with an open mind there are peoples out there who explored act6 without having an option to r3 bcz of all that meme champ in the crystals

Also not all players go crazy on the game like having crazy Profils bying/ grinding / playing for everything and they still have the same level ( this only means giving the title to map7 players ) not good
    Whooo said:

Whooo said:

1. Single Achievement
    - 100% Act6
    - 100% Abyss of Legends
    - 2 Million Team Rating

-Act6 Completion
    -10.5k Prestige
    -1.5Million Rating
    - 25 6* Champion+
    - 100 5* Champion+

1 T5CC
    4 T5BC
    8 T2A
    8 T4CC

1: You can't have a 'restriction' of 5* and 6* for a progression title. If you open enough cavalier crystals will certainly get you more than 25 6* and 100 5* champs. So if you decide to pay your way through you can do it

2: 10.5K prestige and 1.5M+ Total Hero Rating. I know a lot of guys from my alliance that have these 'requirements' but they have only completed Act 6. So you think that people that have done only 1 path from each quest in Act 6 have to get the same rewards with people that have 100% act 6?

3: AOL completion needs a lot of units and (ideally) the 4 Horsemen. It's way more restrictive and less time consuming than act 6 completion, so it's a no (from me at least)

4: The 10.8K+ prestige is strictly P2W (although I am sure they are a few exceptions)

5:So if you play this game for 5 years it's likely you have more than 2M Total Hero Rating. And again why should the people that have 2M rating and the people that have explored act 6 100% get the same rewards?
    If u stayed 5 years in the game you deserve the title lol come on one leads to the other u can't have 2mil rating and abyss and act6 are a restrictions to u i'm trying to help here so that they widden the pool a bit like i said i already have meet the requirement

if i would say my own opinion based on my own view that title should be either for Abyss completion or Act6 100%
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

1. Single Achievement
    - 100% Act6
    - 100% Abyss of Legends
    - 2 Million Team Rating

-Act6 Completion
    -10.5k Prestige
    -1.5Million Rating
    - 25 6* Champion+
    - 100 5* Champion+

1 T5CC
    4 T5BC
    8 T2A
    8 T4CC

If u stayed 5 years in the game you deserve the title lol come on one leads to the other u can't have 2mil rating and abyss and act6 are a restrictions to u i'm trying to help here so that they widden the pool a bit like i said i already have meet the requirement

if i would say my own opinion based on my own view that title should be either for Abyss completion or Act6 100%
    They don't want to widen the pool though, they already said that

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

1. Single Achievement
    - 100% Act6
    - 100% Abyss of Legends
    - 2 Million Team Rating

-Act6 Completion
    -10.5k Prestige
    -1.5Million Rating
    - 25 6* Champion+
    - 100 5* Champion+

1 T5CC
    4 T5BC
    8 T2A
    8 T4CC

Abyss completion is easier than 100% act 6

25+ 6*'s? Super easy.

@Demonzfyre i see your point in there you are probably only saying this bcz u are qualified for the title already but imagine there are better players out there than you who won't get it ! does that feel right

try to think with an open mind there are peoples out there who explored act6 without having an option to r3 bcz of all that meme champ in the crystals

Also not all players go crazy on the game like having crazy Profils bying/ grinding / playing for everything and they still have the same level ( this only means giving the title to map7 players ) not good
    I said I don't qualify. I don't have a R3 right now but that's by choice.

No one ever said the title will be fair. None of the titles of UC or Cav are fair to all players. This title is meant to be restrictive. It's the whole purpose of the title.
    Crcrcrc said:

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

1. Single Achievement
    - 100% Act6
    - 100% Abyss of Legends
    - 2 Million Team Rating

-Act6 Completion
    -10.5k Prestige
    -1.5Million Rating
    - 25 6* Champion+
    - 100 5* Champion+

1 T5CC
    4 T5BC
    8 T2A
    8 T4CC

They don't want to widen the pool though, they already said that
    This exactly.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Oh I reread your proposal and I think that is just doing too much. It's not that hard to get a rank 3 and one rank up will not be the end of the world. In between Black Friday and the gifting event there will be multiple opportunities to get a rank 3 champion.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Those restrictions are too easy to get. Kabam already said that they don't want too many summoners to achieve this immediately and this is counter-productive to that.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Those restrictions are too easy to get. Kabam already said that they don't want too many summoners to achieve this immediately and this is counter-productive to that.

The purpose of Throne breaker is to separate the guys who just achieved cavalier with small 5 star rosters to the guys that has had cavalier well over a year with 25+ r5 5 star champions. Hence the need for a rank 3 6 star. I think it is important to make that separation and stop the complaining of the difficulty for those that don't need to be there.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i'll take No for $1 Alex lol