**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Nerfs are not live with the new update [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Wiredawg1 said:

@Kabam Vydious can you explain reason behind changing acid wash to king groot? When king groot is fight right before on bio hazard. You guys stated you wanted to do away with fights where 1-3 champs could do the fight. When you take both fights into context. There is exactly 3 champs that can do the fights

Acid wash is going from Mysterio - KG. Original KG is going to normal Groot.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

Wiredawg1 said:

@Kabam Vydious can you explain reason behind changing acid wash to king groot? When king groot is fight right before on bio hazard. You guys stated you wanted to do away with fights where 1-3 champs could do the fight. When you take both fights into context. There is exactly 3 champs that can do the fights

Acid wash is going from Mysterio - KG. Original KG is going to normal Groot.
    And still only 3 champs can do both fights together
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Same goes for the Darkhawk boss, still has his raptor upgrades.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    6.3.1 Medusa still has counterstrike (or whatever it is they said they were removing). I mean, I just soloed her with AA, but still...
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 181 ★★
    Ehhh always the same after update.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Darkhawk’s raptor upgrades still there after downloading update

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Theres allready a post on the topic.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Theres allready a post on the topic.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    IMIW still has unlimited power which is good because I didn’t find time to 100% it with Ronan. I just wanted this fixed

• WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★

This is dropping later this week! Sorry for any confusion, gang.

When exactly?
    When the new EQ starts?
    And it is possible to tell us when we will get the compensation for the changes in act 6?
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★

This is dropping later this week! Sorry for any confusion, gang.

Dang, I was all ready to start wrapping up act 6 100%
  • So I’m sat like an idiot waiting at Mr Sinister.... top marks as usual. Imagine checking your work before submitting it. Thank god we don’t have to grade them like at uni, I’d have been sacked if I just left half my work unfinished or late.
  • Mauled said:

So I’m sat like an idiot waiting at Mr Sinister.... top marks as usual. Imagine checking your work before submitting it. Thank god we don’t have to grade them like at uni, I’d have been sacked if I just left half my work unfinished or late.

It's not late? It was planned to go out with the start of EQ. We just got a bit turned around with information and for that we apologize.
    If that's the case, fair enough but in future when there's content changes etc. can we have the date that they're intended to go live. As it stands it said they're going live with the new patch which is now live.

It'd also stop you all having to mess around with threads like this all day.
  • It no longer lets me update. It no longer appears in the PlayStore @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I just enter to act 6.4.3 darkhawk. Still same like before.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

Mauled said:

So I’m sat like an idiot waiting at Mr Sinister.... top marks as usual. Imagine checking your work before submitting it. Thank god we don’t have to grade them like at uni, I’d have been sacked if I just left half my work unfinished or late.

It's not late? It was planned to go out with the start of EQ. We just got a bit turned around with information and for that we apologize.
    i understand things happen but with all other update the changes went live along with update im stuck at the darkhawk fight in 6.4.3 was hoping to do the fight today then finish the side events before they're gone and now i have to use up my items to take darkhawk down, this was poorly handle sadly, hopefully November update can be released bug free lol wishful thinking.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Imran said:

I just enter to act 6.4.3 darkhawk. Still same like before.

The update isnt happening today

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    So lets say i 100% 6.3 today
    @Kabam Vydious

Would i be compensated for everything ive done since the updates to those quest havent gone live?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

So lets say i 100% 6.3 today
    @Kabam Vydious

Would i be compensated for everything ive done since the updates to those quest havent gone live?

He said he doesn't have any info on compensation.
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    My guess is we won't be getting an answer on this one
This discussion has been closed.