**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WXSA running 7x5 looking for one

What’s up! We are an AQ focused alliance pushing up higher into the ranks. Working towards that T5CC. Running map 7. To accomplish those goals. We maintain G1 for wars with no stress for war. Because it’s still a blown unit.
Looking to keep our AQ prestige going up. We don’t have spots often so get in now! US or Euro timezones preferred! Must be 10.8 or higher prestige!
Hit me up for more details on line: kaycg1

Comments

• Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    Looking for a few after aq this week. If interested hit me up!!!
  • I’m based uk slightly less prestige 10.6k speak on line if you want Dyson23
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    How many days of Epic mods do you run and how much T5CC per week?
  • We run epic everyday but other 2 battle groups only do map6
    Still looking for one. Quake player preferred. Willing to negotiate anything including my left nut for a solid Quaker!
    One more spot to fill. Quaker preferred. Read above for the details!