**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost broken in new update 28.2 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Her passive furies from phasing DOT simply don’t occur anymore, seems like that was coded to be associated as whatever it was changed from in the update, this is a huge bug especially with alliance war, and needs fixing ASAP

have you updated? I just took her to the seeing red path in cav diff and she is till working

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s1ym0u9TUU

But I am on IOS so dont have the update. Just trying to see if this is something related to the client patch or the server patch.
    yes you have to update to bug her.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    KerayZ said:

Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Her passive furies from phasing DOT simply don’t occur anymore, seems like that was coded to be associated as whatever it was changed from in the update, this is a huge bug especially with alliance war, and needs fixing ASAP

have you updated? I just took her to the seeing red path in cav diff and she is till working

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s1ym0u9TUU

But I am on IOS so dont have the update. Just trying to see if this is something related to the client patch or the server patch.
    yes you have to update to bug her.
    fair, the patch just landed for IOS.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I havent updated game yet and ghost is converting bleed and othet dot debuff into passive furies
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I hate doing this but I think this is a pretty important issue to address

I hate tagging y’all but this is a pretty serious issue that needs to be fixed

they have already said they are looking into it in the bugs section....
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited October 2020
    While phasing, Ghost shrugs off any damaging debuff and she gains a Passive Fury for each debuff removed. Now it doesn't happen: she only takes off those debuff, without gaining furies.
    My device is Huawei p20 lite
    Android 8.0
    Update: 28.2
  • Great_JaredGreat_Jared Posts: 3
    Ghost is bugged in this new update, she is shedding DOT debuffs but they don’t convert to fury.
    Photo attached.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Maybe while working on this, they can check on the third hit of her sp2 not always having the reach to hit an opponent, even after the second hit made contact.

Regardless, glad everyone is doing this so early, may not do the update while I finish my last few lanes of Polar Opposites.
  • Merged together several threads about this. We're working on a fix.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    My favorite champ bugged? Well, Kabam won't give me any rarity of her anyway so..
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
    my 3* ghost is crying
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    While you guys are at it, could you pls make sure ghost is able to convert all damaging debuff into passive furies ??? Prior to the update, Ghost still not able to convert Sasquatchs rupture into passive furies.

Please and thank you
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    She is not converting damage over time now please fix
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Are we going to have to wait until next month's update for this to be fixed or is this something that can be patched in a scheduled maintenance?
  • Are we going to have to wait until next month's update for this to be fixed or is this something that can be patched in a scheduled maintenance?

We hope to have the fix out today!
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Same
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Ggeorg10 said:

That's it... I quit the game...

Ok bye
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Ggeorg10 said:

That's it... I quit the game...

Bye!
  • This is because original ghost abilities is “CONVERT” each DOT DEBUFF into PASSIVE FURY. When KABAM decide to change this “BEHAVE” like a purify, its against CONVERT!!! PURIFY is more like you gain nothing from something worse/bad/damaged to YOU after you removed it, CONVERT means turn something bad/good into something bad/good, easy. I see this is definitely NERF to GHOST. Ghost’s phasing is not remove the DOT but convert into Passive FURY!!!! Please understand this KABAM! Dont simply change what you give to ghost just because she is to awesome! Need to take this serious, dont change the word “CONVERT” to “PURIFY”. Please!

• Lvernon15 said:

All dot is bugged, tested by trying to phase bleeds from a ws sp1, something to do with that change about phase acting as purify or not purify or whatever it was, seriously kabam, get a testing team

Simple english, purify gain nothing from what you removed, yes this is likely nerfed
  • Fixed = nerfed?

Indeed, silent nerfed
  • Fixed = nerfed?

Indeed, silent nerfed
    Not a nerf, but a bug. Confirmed that already.

We're working on getting it resolved here soon.
    Saying "It's not a nerf" doesn't mean it's not a nerf. Y'all deliberately took a powerful tool out of her kit; if that's not a nerf I'm really curious to hear what your definition of a nerf is.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Fixed = nerfed?

Indeed, silent nerfed
    Not a nerf, but a bug. Confirmed that already.

We're working on getting it resolved here soon.
    Saying "It's not a nerf" doesn't mean it's not a nerf. Y'all deliberately took a powerful tool out of her kit; if that's not a nerf I'm really curious to hear what your definition of a nerf is.
    It was not deliberate. Read what Vydious is saying
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    They are going to fix her y’all need to chill it’s not a nerf it’s a bug
  • ShilinShilin Posts: 24
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9OnjDh4MftU

Ghost is no longer able to convert debuff into fury.

Is this a sneaky nerf or is it a bug ?