**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Ooooh snap I've finally been jailed, this is awesome.
    But anyways I have a vid on some of the specials not working, I just don't know how to add the video into a thread lol. Can anyone help me?

Upload it to YouTube, u can make it so only people with the link can see it even if u like. Copy link after uploading and then just post that with ur comment! :)
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    edited September 2017
    so far only in hawkeye & winter soldier& scarlett witch & elektra . I think all the champs which throw projectile have problem .
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Ohk I had to post it again , almost every champ is having this issue , who are throwing projectile .
  • Magik (sp2) and hawkeye (sp1) both very broken, 2 of my 4/55s, kabam you a massive ****.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    This bug is affecting me with all my champs in all game modes. More noticeably with Rogue, DV and champs that stun on specials like Hulk and Ronan. IPhone 6s plus, iOS 10.3.2. MCoC 15.1.

I am screwed when AQ starts over, because I rely on spamming DV's and Rogues' sp1 to clear lanes. With this delay, after doing their specials they will get wrecked. Kabam get your act together!
  • Bobden89Bobden89 Posts: 25
    Nevermind AQ, that is a few days away. Think of the AW now :)) the alliances that started AW right away will feel the wrath of bugs!
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    2.7k views almost 100 comments you think they would fix this issue it is almost game-breaking.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Kabam: Well you guys said AW was too easy
    So heres your solution now no one can get 100% unless you... you know sell most of your possessions for revives
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    I cannot dash forwards or backwards after launching specials 1 & 2 for nearly all champs around 80% of the time. It is around 100% of the time with champs that execute stun from their specials (DD og, storm, Ronan, Hulk, etc.)

IPhone 6s plus, iOS 10.3.2. MCoC 15.1
  • CryptCrypt Posts: 51
    Mordo arena after doing sp1 mordo becomes unresponsive along with Hulk, Black bolt stun.

I phone 7 OS i
    game version the most recent game version just updated it yesterday.

How can this be missed, and this is bench marking the game, testing it before releasing.
    This bug is so there.
  • Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
    i noticed the same issue with using specials and being unable to dash forward to continue the attack or take advantage of stun time. It gets wasted by my champs just standing there and half the time after unsuccessfully dashing forward i instead get hit in the face with a combo.
  • Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
    i noticed the issue in road to the labrynth, arena, and questing. i was using champs ultron, captain america world war 2 and hulk. all of them are having trouble dashing forward after their special. ultron and hulk have their stun times basically wasted.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Problem with SP3's:

Fought a 4* Hulk in arena with my 4* Colossus. Hulk used his SP3 against me and immediately was on top of me, hitting me, as soon as I stood up. No, I was not stunned. So I got a SP3 followed by a 5 hit combo without any break in between.

Problem with SP2's and SP1's:

Fought a 4* Venompool in arena with my 4* She Hulk. I used her SP1 on VPool twice and both times she stunned him, and both times there was a significant delay in being able to move forward and strike the stunned opponent. I almost wasn't able to get there in time. If not for maxxed out stun length mastery I don't think I would have.

So it appears that there is too long of a break after SP1's and SP2's and not enough of a delay after SP3's.

Samsung Galaxy S7, Android.
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    add Gwenpool to the list. If you're using specials with the AI pinned to the wall...just don't. you will get combo'ed back in return. It's not that the AI responds faster after a special, it's that we literally cannot move after firing off a special! any type of movement is gone for that half second after the special animation ends
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Hey guys, remember that after all we have new passive buffs and debuffs graphic.. oh wait, that's graphic is terrible too..
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Nor only dash back. None controls works if you keep blocking after special 3 animations. The only option is release and get a sweet hit/combo/special. I was fighting against a 4r5 duped Hyperion with my 4r5 unduped iceman in arena. This is still not fixed. Poor job, Kabam. Poor job.

Example (again):

https://youtu.be/4QMN-78h7Ow
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Dash back. After a speciel is gone. You Can only blok. Ore get hit when ther is a the corner fix this Pliz. iOS 10 iPhone 7 plus
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    It's almost as if the special has to be run through before the next move can be made, so for instance you can't break out of the end animation and attack or evade, it just pauses for a couple seconds as if the special is still running
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    Can someone from Kabam comment on this? This is as bad if not worse than the double evade bug we had a while ago.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    It's almost as if the special has to be run through before the next move can be made, so for instance you can't break out of the end animation and attack or evade, it just pauses for a couple seconds as if the special is still running
    Fells the same. Hates it. But hopfuly it not wil be. For a 1 much
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Every update game gets worse
  • R96R96 Posts: 27
    edited September 2017
    Happening with every champ in everywhere on galaxy note 5 and it needs fixing asap.
  • Once again your update is a down grade. Every champ there is issues. The bop is are off the evade is not working and there is no way to double dash back. There is a lag. Don’t bother telling me it is my WiFi or phone or iOS cause none of that has changed only the update. I swear you guys don’t test anything. I have spent toom I have real money on this game
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Is there going to be an attempt to address this before aq starts?
  • Once again your update is a down grade. Every champ there is issues. The parries are off, the evade is not working and there is no way to double dash back. There is a lag. Don’t bother telling me it is my WiFi or phone or iOS cause none of that has changed only the update. I swear you guys don’t test anything. I have spent too much real money on this game
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Let's see how long it takes Kabam to acknowledge this.