**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THRONEBREAKER VERDICT - YAY OR NAY

pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Those who has the title could vote your sentiments weather its worth 6* R3 for this title.

THRONEBREAKER VERDICT - YAY OR NAY 63 votes

YAY. Worth the wait.
25% 16 votes
MAYBE only if you have someone you really like.
22% 14 votes
NAY. Missed opportunity of making it an exciting chase.
34% 22 votes
Don’t care.
17% 11 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I’m really happy with it.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    While I’m not unhappy to have another level of stuff to get. throne breaker just doesn’t feel like the game changer uncollected or cavalier was.

If there had been a new level of crystal like cavalier then it might have been that title you strive for. But spending all those resources for 2 cavs a month, and a small chance at a handful of 6* shards or t5cc shards just feels underwhelming.

I was already thrown breaker prior to the announcement of the title. But if I wasn’t, I wouldn’t be pushing for it now.

Maybe if there are crazy throne breaker deals for Black Friday. But even then. It’s a lot of resources that might not be used best just for some less than exciting increases in resources acquisition
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    You get 800 Cavalier Shards a week and a 12% discount so far, can't tell yet how much better the 4hr/Daily Crystals are yet though, but for the most part I would say it's not worth R3'ing for the sole purpose of getting the title.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Still waiting to see the monthly calendar
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    This is like the conquerer title. An in between before the next big thing
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It will be a while before I get it. Otherwise I would have already gotten it and it would not feel like a new achievement, just something that is given. At first I didn`t like the idea. I still think there might be better options, not like a number of 6 stars or so, because if you dupe a lot, it takes longer aswell, still RNG based.
    With all options I can think of I like this best, since I dislike content like Labyrinth and Abyss.