**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Don't run multiple time you will get bann
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    is that the legendary version?
  • KeyloKeylo Posts: 16

• Galaxy_186Galaxy_186 Posts: 30
    So I’ve just done the Hade’s invasion and was excited to see the champs you fight change each time you enter.... I decided to test my team a second time believing I wouldn’t get a second key as it had already been claimed.
    This was not the case I now have 2 legendary keys and would like to ask if this is intentional to be able to get multiple keys a day or is it just the one a day?
    There is no specifications on the event stating it is one key a day but I’d like to ask before it is deemed as an exploitation of yet another bug (for raising this I think I should get a 6* Doom for my trouble, sure you guys won’t mind XD)
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    I only play one time and did not enter again am I safe
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 170 ★★
    Markjv81 said:

Trust me, they will not care the reasons you 'broke their terms of service', I explained last time, it'll make no difference when they start banning.
    And honestly, if you haven't learnt from last months eff up then you absolutely deserve a ban!

What TOS has been broken exactly?
    They told me that it was obvious rewards were only meant to be collected once and quoted "exploting any bug or glitch is against our terms of service".
    So, if it's giving out rewards that are "obviously" only meant to be collected once then that'll count.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    When you finish a quest the button "play again" appears" that cannot be bugged.... someone put that there...
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    I did it twice as I wanted to farm keys and souls wasn’t expecting the shards a second time so it’s probably bugged again
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    The announcement states you can grind to "your dark heart's content". A ban wouldn't make sense.
  • xxILORDxxxxILORDxx Posts: 24
    I think it's bugged , it's suppose to refresh every 24 H , players who joined many times at the first day of last month's event were band for a week ... be careful
    Why is there a button " play again" at the end of the quest? someone put that there... it doesn't appear like that.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I don't think it's obvious at all when their announcement stated you can grind for the rewards as many times as you'd like.

No one's at an advantage here, there's no way to spend the extra shards yet. Everything else is meant to be grindable.
  • Galaxy_186Galaxy_186 Posts: 30
    So I’ve just done the Hade’s invasion and was excited to see the champs you fight change each time you enter.... I decided to test my team a second time believing I wouldn’t get a second key as it had already been claimed.
    This was not the case I now have 2 legendary keys and would like to ask if this is intentional to be able to get multiple keys a day or is it just the one a day?
    There is no specifications on the event stating it is one key a day but I’d like to ask before it is deemed as an exploitation of yet another bug (for raising this I think I should get a 6* Doom for my trouble, sure you guys won’t mind XD)
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    Ya but shards are only supposed to be given once that’s the issue people are having @DannyB01
  • MegaLucarioMegaLucario Posts: 14
    I ran epic twice not knowing there was a bug ahhhh i dont want to be banned
    Also im new to the forums
  • They will give bans to those who have ridden it more than once?
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’m sorry but this is getting ridiculous from Kabam now - these sorts of bugs should be picked up way before the release.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Might play it twice just for fun, would be free for a week. lol
    edited October 2020
    Wzzrdd said:

Getting replay butto
    n option is this a trap??????

My point exactly... if a replay button appears someone at Kabam put that there for player to play multiple times.... that cannot be a bug.... a button does not appear like that out of nowhere!

There is a back to quest, replay or open crystal option..... they are offering us to choose...
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112

Once a day is 'intended'
  • I Play 5x
  • ElsaMLPElsaMLP Posts: 15
    Don’t forget there are keys too, and that’s where the goodies are
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    FiiNCH said:

I’m sorry but this is getting ridiculous from Kabam now - these sorts of bugs should be picked up way before the release.

The whole release is a bug
  • MegaLucarioMegaLucario Posts: 14
    Wait they should actually just take away the extra rewards coz theres no way to use them now
    So technically no one is at an advantage

• bruh !!