**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Would be nice if a moderator commented and said no run it or don’t

they wont do that until they look at everything, it is still 7am their time.
  • Options
    When will the decision be taken?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Hope so.

You are an optimistic guy.
  • Options
    very unlikely but possible.
  • Options
    Issaq1qqIssaq1qq Posts: 3
    Whyyyyyy😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
  • Options
    TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    I have only done legendary once. I have 1 key and 200 lost souls, yet I have no crystal shards. So, how is that an exploit if we aren’t receiving rewards?
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Month after month and the summoners don't learn
  • Options
    RafreshRafresh Posts: 3
    do your job better Kabam! they are banning everyone for the inefficiency of your **** work.
  • Options
    dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    if you do it more than twice you will get banned, if you did it twice you are fine seeing that there was no possible way of knowing you would get the shards twice.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Cause you cheated at the game!!!!! You deserve
  • Options
    Issaq1qqIssaq1qq Posts: 3
    I have worked so hard in that account I had not cheated for once
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Whoever made and circulated that fake Miike post is plain evil, so many people have fallen for that.
  • Options
    7714dtl said:

Repto23 said:

Very misleading

How is it misleading?
    I believe because the message says grind to your dark hearts content to gain lost souls and skeleton keys.

But then it goes active and where only supposed to run it once.

Once does not equal grind to your hearts content, but that is just my understanding of the English language
    who said you are supposed to only run it once? They literally stated you can run it as much as you want, there are only 2 issues
    1) it is out earlier than they stated
    2) it is dropping unlimited monster crystal shards, it should only drop it once.

The mail was clear.
  • Options
    ayp said:

System fault and the player will bear it, @Kabam Miike ?

First, not all of the player know this forum, so they are poorly informed

Second, you know that this is a bug but you didn’t inform us with any game message ASAP, which will be far more reaching out to players

Third, banned account?
    Why it should be banned?
    Why don’t just reset the items then restart the quest?
    Is that too difficult?

No offense, but you should think of a better wat to deal with game issue or bug, not just banned

Sorry if my words weren’t very good, i just want to voice my opinion

Thanks

You were on point.
  • Options
    Turbo156_Turbo156_ Posts: 2
    Can someone tell if we can farm new side quest?
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    No.
  • Options
    Issaq1qq said:

What is my fault in this if the bug is in the game

Is your fault don't know the T.O.S. and don't read the announcements in/out game
  • Options

The error of Kabam does not waive your responsibility
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

This is player entrapment for sure. You tell us to grind with in game mail. Then post on forums that anyone who grinds will be banned.

How about you send in-game

They didn’t say they would ban anyone, what you saw a was a photoshop from a troll who hates you and wants to laugh at you.
  • Options

Issaq1qq said:

Is your fault don't know the T.O.S. and don't read the announcements in/out game
    It was written in the announcement to grind as much as you can.So this is not the player's problem.This is Kabam's problem
  • Options

Issaq1qq said:

It was written in the announcement to grind as much as you can.So this is not the player's problem.This is Kabam's problem
    you didn't read it right
  • Options
    This is dumb. I have a brain injury. When I do a map and it says replay I replay. I havnt had time to read all the bloody changes and mistakes Kabaam is having. I use this game as cognitive rehab to help me recover. Im not looking to have to read forums for hours to be able to help my injury recover. Shame on you if you ban people for this. After last month I believed there was no way that Karam was negligent enough to allow the same issue to repeat itself. The people who keep messing up the programing should be banned, not the players enjoying your game.