**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hades side quest just pulled

Was the timing for this wrong? I was just in and battling Venom, when the quest disappeared on me. I looked back and saw it was only supposed to start 1pm eastern. What’s happening?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    We know. Read the yellow banner
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    look at the banner at the top of the forums.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I ran this once this morning. Saw the replay button and was like, "I bet I could run this again... and again..."

Did I? Nah, although I feel this one is more understandable than the last infinite farm issue. I honestly wasn't 100% sure if I was supposed to be able to enter multiple times. The announcements are so complicated, sometimes I don't understand the side quest until I run it.

But I'm not feeling greedy atm and definitely don't want to be banned. It helps that I'm feeling burned out after running so many Treasure Island runs on my other account.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    😂another ban wave coming...Seatin made a video about you being able to go back and get keys, but advised against it.
  • Options
    fr4nkdrfr4nkdr Posts: 24
    Honestly, the way I read Kabam's announcement for the monthly quests, you can go in there multiple times for keys and souls but you are only supposed to get the Monster and Hunter Crystal shards once. I think that is the issue...people could farm the shards as they were getting them with every go through. At least that is my two cents. Kabam really should do a better job of explaining the expectation of number of times a quest can be done.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Opps
    I reran it around 4 times and got 3.6k shards and 4keys
  • Options
    Mecachis2Mecachis2 Posts: 3
    They can’t let you replay and punish you for doing it. Unethical. Their mistake they pay for it. I did not do anything fraudulent to replay it, THAT would have been my fault and would deserve a punishment
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    bm3epps said:

😂another ban wave coming...Seatin made a video about you being able to go back and get keys, but advised against it.

Why put it out there then? Lol.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Not that I'm implying people should because the Quest is out there. I mean why show people it can be done if you're discouraging them from doing it. Lol.
    In any case, they have to do what they have to do. I just hope it's not a couple days this time. Not much we can do.
  • Options
    Mecachis2Mecachis2 Posts: 3
    I didn’t know until someone said that in my ally, I see the replay button and I press it. Not my fault it was there. I am not looking at forums or Seatin before playing a new quest to see if it’s safe or a trap