**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

According to Hades

Comments

• Options
    EdyyEdyy Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike
    I just want to know if I get BAN because I went twice .i didn't know it was a bug
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

Hey all, we are going to have to pull down the quest while we work to fix this. While some of the items are meant to be farmable, the shards are not. Luckily, this situation is very different than the last one, and the crystals have not gone live yet. They will also be delayed while we figure out our plan of action.

Is it this quest when you could run a team of under 10,000 for the 10% T5CC shard crystal on legendary difficulty?
    If so, it's only natural that players would have run the quest for a second time to go for the shard crystal.
  • Options
    todd_soctodd_soc Posts: 21

I ran it 3 times before a guild mate said it was a bug, then I stopped immediately.
    They're not going to suspend anyone right? There was a replay button and i didn't even think about it.
    I'm worried now. Please don't suspend us. I'll happily sell these keys or just remove them from my inventory.
  • Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    todd_soc said:

I ran it 3 times before a guild mate said it was a bug, then I stopped immediately.
    They're not going to suspend anyone right? There was a replay button and i didn't even think about it.
    I'm worried now. Please don't suspend us. I'll happily sell these keys or just remove them from my inventory.

You are allowed to farm the keys, no worries there. I expect they can remove the excess shards as the crystal is still unavailable, and all will be well.

Can't see a need to ban in this case.
  • Options
    VictorDVictorD Posts: 39
    Give @Kabam Miike a break guys noone was banned and the quest came out early anyways. Lets keep the quarantine nagg down a bit
  • Options
    LordvanalukarLordvanalukar Posts: 103
    Can you Post that in the german forum too?
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    How many times have people been banned for getting rewards they were not entitled to? And yet people persist in taking rewards they are not entitled to, then complaining when they get banned.
    Fauztuz said:

It's unbelievable that players be afraid of ban because of kabam's mistakes, this is the second time it happens just like krakoa.
    Kabam fix your bugs and don't blame your clients for your problems, it's like if someone enter my house and leave a suitcase with money and then I'm being accused of theft.

How is it like if someone entered your house and left with a suitcase with money and you get accused of theft?

What it is ACTUALLY like is if someone told you their house got robbed last month because he did not lock his door, then a month later you go to his house, find the door unlocked, go in and rob him, then complain that you should not be arrested for burglary because he should have known to lock his door after getting robbed last month. Should he lock his door? Yes, absolutely. Does it make it ok to rob him if he didn't? No, absolutely not.

Stop running quests multiple times if you are receiving rewards you're not supposed to be getting. It's not that difficult a concept.
  • Options
    Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Its a confusing quest. Some of the rewards are farmable while others are not. I can see many ppl being confused about it. You made the mistake in a confusing quest so dont ban people just take away rewards. Again it doesn't effect me just don't think ppl should be banned for this.
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Kabam --- 'Run this like a mofo, you're good'

I run twice, see shards come in second time.... I stop.

Me -- banned

I somehow can't see this being the case as we would need to egregiously contest our credit card bills.

In my opinion, this is way different than last time. Last time there was end game stuff on the line. t5cc 6 star shards t5b infinite. That is game breaking and people going for it knew so.

Lets say someone, just balls to the walls ran this from release to the time kabam pulled it.
    1) they spent energy
    2) They have (at best) 30-40 fgmcs in their pocket that they haven't even been able to open yet.
    3) fgmcs, wont break the balance of the game
    4) no one can even open the crystals yet and if kabam wants to reverse the shards, they can
  • Options
    Excuse not having read the other separate threads this morning (just this thread), BUT...

How is this new Side-Event even live yet ??
    Wasn’t supposed to start for almost another hour from now, yet seems like ppl and screenshots say it had started 7 hours sooner that the 10am PDT (1pm EDT) time listed in Announcement ???
  • Options
    Lord1Lord1 Posts: 21
    Will there be any compensation for this bug? This is the second time this has happened. Also, will the monsters and hunters crystals cost 2000 shards or 10000 shards and what star level champions will they contain?
  • Options
    I am also tired of kabam banning ppl for their own mistakes. I didnt take advantage of either but its bad buisness that they are doing it. You make these side quests as confusing as possible, force ppl to read the patches or go to the forums to know if things are even bugs, and then punish your consumers when you make a mistake. Take away the extra rewards and move on. Dont punish other ppl for your own mistakes.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

How many times have people been banned for getting rewards they were not entitled to? And yet people persist in taking rewards they are not entitled to, then complaining when they get banned.

Fauztuz said:

It's unbelievable that players be afraid of ban because of kabam's mistakes, this is the second time it happens just like krakoa.
    Kabam fix your bugs and don't blame your clients for your problems, it's like if someone enter my house and leave a suitcase with money and then I'm being accused of theft.

How is it like if someone entered your house and left with a suitcase with money and you get accused of theft?

What it is ACTUALLY like is if someone told you their house got robbed last month because he did not lock his door, then a month later you go to his house, find the door unlocked, go in and rob him, then complain that you should not be arrested for burglary because he should have known to lock his door after getting robbed last month. Should he lock his door? Yes, absolutely. Does it make it ok to rob him if he didn't? No, absolutely not.

Stop running quests multiple times if you are receiving rewards you're not supposed to be getting. It's not that difficult a concept.
    Some people just play and they don't read everything that is posted
  • Options
    This to me is completely different then if someone inserts code or develops a program or uses mercs. This is your fault kabam stop blaming the consumer.
  • Options
    amit57111 said:

Wubbie075 said:

Fauztuz said:

@Wubbie075 im gonna have to disagree about that one, you see, it wasn't like they said this quest is qvailable only once, they said come in how many times you want.
    But they also said shards are available ONCE per day. So if you're getting them more than once, you know it's a bug. They have also said countless times, that that exploiting bugs that give out more rewards than they are supposed to is TOS violation and can result in banning.

Now if they ban ppl who rant it twice and then stopped, I'd say that's unfair because you only found out about the extra shards bug after completion of 2nd run. But I have absolutely no sympathy who did run after run after run when this scenario has come up so many times and they know that people got banned for it in the past.

And to go back to the house analogy, if your buddy told you to come in any time, and by the way, go ahead and take $100 once a day, but you see $1000 and decide to take it all, is that theft?

• Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

Hey all, we are going to have to pull down the quest while we work to fix this. While some of the items are meant to be farmable, the shards are not. Luckily, this situation is very different than the last one, and the crystals have not gone live yet. They will also be delayed while we figure out our plan of action.

@Kabam Miike Set crystal purchase limit..as per the max crystals shards available..

Say, max crystal shards possible from side quest, arena and objectives are 10k..each crystal costs 2k.. set purchase limit to 5.. This automatically nullifies "grinded" shards..
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★

I did each of the difficulties once will I get banned or am I fine?

I think running each different difficulty once is allowed, but running the same difficulty isn't which some folks have been doing it seems.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Anybody else can’t find the monster shards in crystals ?
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I guess they aren't allowing anyone to access their Monsters and Heroes crystal shards? I have only gotten some from the arena and solo objectives, but can't find them anywhere...
  • Options
    Lord1Lord1 Posts: 21
    Is there supposed to be the level 40 and level 55 restrictions for epic and legendary difficulty in the Hades Invasions? I easily got one key for the epic difficulty before the limbo quest was removed, but now I don’t even have the chance to use it, as I am level 39.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Great quest and announcement of quest. Just wish I knew how it worked:) I'm sure I'll figure it out hopefully.
    I wouldn't be opposed to some bullet points if they existed though:)
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    What key I did the quest once got 400 monster shards and that was it was we supposed to get a key

Edit: all I got was 400 monster shards nothing else at all are you supposed to buy they keys with them or was I supposed to get other stuff

From the first post I was supposed to get monster shards and something to use as currency I didn’t get the currency

Edit2: I got gold just not what they said. And I said what was the final fight rewards not just beatin the boss
  • Options
    The key is awarded in the fight rewards box after you beat the boss, not the quest completion rewards.

Check your inventory.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Are the limbo quests supposed to live now or no? I have zero keys and there are no limbo quests?
    Edit: Boom! It just appeared:)
  • Options
    No keys in invent so where r my keys
  • Options
    Wubbie075 said:

The key is awarded in the fight rewards box after you beat the boss, not the quest completion rewards.

Check your inventory.

I checked no keys so please don’t lie