**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we not get rid of the level 55 requirement for cavalier difficulty

Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I’m cavalier and have been thru 6.2 also at level 48. Just because I didn’t wanna explore Act 4 first and level up I shouldnt be getting punished.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020

No. They already reduced the requirements for it from where they wanted it to be. They can’t keep moving the requirements back. </blockquote

I’m cavelier. I should be able to do cavelier difficulty. Like why do I have to go play act 4 just to level up some. Makes absolutely no sense. I can make it thru 6.1 an 6.2 but you can’t play cavelier side quest.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Just being Cavalier doesn't mean you can do the difficulty. We saw that with the Guardian side events. You need a deeper roster to handle Cav difficulty.
  • Options

Just being Cavalier doesn't mean you can do the difficulty. We saw that with the Guardian side events. You need a deeper roster to handle Cav difficulty.

I think I’ll do just fine with my roster. I can compete the side quest.
  • Options

You are losing out by your own choice. You don't want to get the XP to make to 55 or 60. That's YOUR choice.

Act 4 is a waste of time for me. Those rewards aren’t gonna do a whole lot for me. A 4 AG. Oh wow let me get excited. If your cavalier your cavelier and I’m beyond cavelier at that because I’ve already completed 6.2 an beat the champion. Tell me I can’t beat a side event
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Is it that hard to reach level 55? Just put that 12 hour xp boost regularly and you should be easily able to reach it in a few weeks just form exploring the monthly quest
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Yes you earned the title and get the login rewards and other stuff but for the EQ you also need to be level 55. Thats the rules that they made up for their game.
  • Options
    JessieS said:

Is it that hard to reach level 55? Just put that 12 hour xp boost regularly and you should be easily able to reach it in a few weeks just form exploring the monthly quest

The amount of energy it takes to run thru act 4 is ridiculous I rather spend that on the side events or monthly events.

You are losing out by your own choice. You don't want to get the XP to make to 55 or 60. That's YOUR choice.

Seems to me your one of those guys who has max rosters and whose also terrible at the game, what’s the big deal about being level 55?? What does that signify?? If he explored act 4 he would be level 55 but at the same place in terms of his characters. What’s the purpose of gatekeeping content behind being level 55?
    Yeah it's not like leveling up and exploring Act 4 does anything like give you mastery points. Total waste of time
    Mastery points that’s it.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I’m cavalier and have been thru 6.2 also at level 48. Just because I didn’t wanna explore Act 4 first and level up I shouldnt be getting punished.

Explore act 5 mate I myself am doing it as I am also not lvl 55
  • Options

JessieS said:

The amount of energy it takes to run thru act 4 is ridiculous I rather spend that on the side events or monthly events.

Seems to me your one of those guys who has max rosters and whose also terrible at the game, what’s the big deal about being level 55?? What does that signify?? If he explored act 4 he would be level 55 but at the same place in terms of his characters. What’s the purpose of gatekeeping content behind being level 55?
    Yeah it's not like leveling up and exploring Act 4 does anything like give you mastery points. Total waste of time
    Yep, those completely useless mastery points. Not even sure why they give them to us
    Well I think I’m doing alright without them atm. Plus I’m aloud to do the monthly cavelier quest just not the side quest. So why block the side quest but not the main quest.
  • Options

I started it yesterday but at this level you can’t even get a full path done with full energy. So unless I wanna spend countless units on energy refills it’s gonna take awhile for lvl 55
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

I started it yesterday but at this level you can’t even get a full path done with full energy. So unless I wanna spend countless units on energy refills it’s gonna take awhile for lvl 55
    You would if you explored act 4 first for the extra energy points.....
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Having done the gone through 1.1 and looked at 1.2 you would struggle, like for the 32k luke cage with dristrack and tranquility your only real option is Hyperion, while possible it would take a bit.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★

JessieS said:

Why run through act 4? Just exploring the monthly quest with xp boost on will get you there quite quickly
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    You'll regret not 100% act 4 later on. Trust me, those mastery points are important.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    This is what happens when we have a "God Tier List", and Champs that are so OP that people go through content before they develop.
  • Options

Lots of content has been gated. Everything for uncollected was gated at level 40. It's not the first not will it be the last.

I don't have a max roster to what you are saying, but I have an expansive roster and I'm level 60 and Cavalier. I've played this game every day since 1 or 2 weeks from the games release.

Not exploring act 4 leaves you without important mastery points as well as not leveling up because there is mastery points there too. We see it all the time where people complain about difficulty because of how not ready ready they are.

You would have a hard time on many paths with your roster. You have Venom for buffed up but he doesn't look ranked high or duped.

Facts are, you need to be 55. Pop some xp boosts and get to 55. It's only 7 levels. Why does the company constantly have to rearrange everything for people who don't want to follow the rules or feel nothing should apply to them. Entitlement at it's finest.
    How is me wanting to be able to have access to a side event for cavelier players when I’m a cavelier player being entitled. I have the title. That I earned thru clearing 6.1
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    You don't have to do Act 4 specifically. Any of the story mode content offers a ton of XP. Just use the XP Boosts and do act 5 or 6 then. Event Quest offers terrible XP in comparison.
  • Options

This is what happens when we have a "God Tier List", and Champs that are so OP that people go through content before they develop.

I’ve been playing for a long time. This is my second account. That I play off and on. Yes I got good champs but I also had the skills to clear content to. I was using 4* at r3 an r4 to become UC.