**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Great work Kabam! I think you want me to r3 these 6* champions?

Comments

• noor17noor17 Posts: 52
    @bm3epps atleast some of them have 1 r2 worthy champion, show me the worst 6* roster with over 15 6*! Lol.
  • noor17noor17 Posts: 52
    @Mcdonalds ”A duped, r3 Silver surfer” and those people are whales. I’m on act 6.4 and I just want someone who can actually help me in clearing the content. I have almost 10k prestige all with the 5*. Lol.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Silver surfer!
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    If u don't like any champs there...lol..don't rank them up..wait...thronebreaker is not going anywhere
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    crossing my fingies for that gambit buff. I think he'll be better than p2099 but not like gamchanging
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    noor17 said:

Agree this roster isn't good.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    noor17 said:

I highly doubt that you have a t5cc with that low number of 6* in your roster anyway.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84

noor17 said:

I highly doubt that you have a t5cc with that low number of 6* in your roster anyway.
    you only need to complete 6.4 for it right? i mean its theoretically possible since completion is so easy. im curious to see if he's hiding any champs above the top row.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84

noor17 said:

Nvm. I found his account. He's not throne breaker and he hasn't even completed abyss. he barely has any celebrity challenge titles either.
  • lol that isnt a terrible roster. You have only 15 6*. Manthing is awesome. You just have to wait and keep at it.
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    I cleared all content 100% except 2 paths in the Abyss. I have 4 t5cc laying around and can’t rank up anyone. So stop complaining.

My last pulls, all trash except cmm and she‘ll not get ranked up unduped
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    If you are so impatient for Thronbreaker and can't wait, then you have to realize that you don't have the luxury of ranking up only the best.

Not to mention, literally everyone who has posted a picture of their 6* roster here has at least 1 R3 candidate who is pretty good...
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

You must have more 6*s than that if you've done act 6 100%, all the monthly quests, 3/5 paths of abyss.
    What does the top of your 6* list look like, not the bottom.
    Emma and CMM are great regardless.
    Osfan8 said:

You must have more 6*s than that if you've done act 6 100%, all the monthly quests, 3/5 paths of abyss.

I have a few good champs, but no cosmic, skill or tech t5cc
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

If u don't like any champs there...lol..don't rank them up..wait...thronebreaker is not going anywhere

But watch there be Thronebreaker Cyber Monday deals. This type of roster is exactly why the Thronebreaker requirement is BS. Now imagine for a sec that he had 5 amazing champs in this roster, CAIW, Ghost, CMM, Nick, and OR. So he can R3 one of them, right? Nope, you can still only pull a Mystic T5CC and have no one good to use it on.
    Or just maybe that title isn't aimed at someone with a 6* roster so underdeveloped he can't use the T5CC he gets by walking through the joke that story content has become. That's crazy talk though

Osfan8 said:

Unduped Domino and duped Rulk are both very good options.
    Osfan8 said:

Osfan8 said:

Rulk is quite underwhelming and Domino is fine and all, but prestige sucks and I have her maxed as a 5*
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Osfan8 said:

Unless all 4 of your t5cc are mystic you've got science/mutant options.

Osfan8 said:

Osfan8 said:

Rulk is quite underwhelming and Domino is fine and all, but prestige sucks and I have her maxed as a 5*
    I have both 5* r5 sig 200 and I'd have no problem taking either to r3. Prestige isn't good for either but that doesn't make them bad champs...my next r3 will probably be Venom who has worse prestige than either of them.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes of course some people will get lucky and slide in. All I see are people throwing a fit that they aren't that person
  • How much T5cc do you have in your inventory?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    @Worknprogress you can't lie though that if I a new progression tier is released everybody will want to get it, even if their account strength is not strong enough to achieve the title.

It was the same with cavalier difficulty, everybody and I mean everybody, ranging from those who explored act 5 and Labrinth all the way to those who just completed act 5 wanted to achieve the cavalier title.

We can't blame the guy for wanting the title.

Also as a side note, if you don't have a comment that is not useful and is just an insult to players who don't dump money on the game like you, please come back from the ocean from which you came. You don't wanna get poached 😂