**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate this Month's Side Event!

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
In terms of Rewards its quite Good....But in case of Difficulty, It's Hard. OFC, It's supposed to be

Rate this Month's Side Event! 197 votes

Loved it!
7%
Alex13369YoMovesLilMaddogHTGmonkeymanveertherealUnidentifiedCreaturedoctorbMattstafariEtjamajonzerBerjibsWebhead055OmedennDoctor_Strange19Negative_100 15 votes
Great One! But Could have done better
19%
FrostyPlayer1994MaiicolDiazSceptilemaniacFurious_Fighter1Malreck04Scopeotoe987playinggameletBowTieJohnxxKyojinxxRamadaCASrinivasTheGrandM4sterPancake_FaceThicco_ModeMasterChief1176DarkDuelistFit_Fun9329DretlleEdeuink 39 votes
Neither Good Nor Bad
30%
DrZolaGarryDKWorld EaterRazorDevilDrenlinSungjJBC89Baseballguy711Taiphoon_zeroMrTicTac19992008Rbk19Moot4LifeReferenceTheHoodedDormammuManav_preet0808Jedi_HawkeFloorKillerchrisfernendezzzKDSuperFlash10JChanceH9 60 votes
Bad! Need an Improvement
29%
Spity68WeaponXRam_SarkarF4k3_GaM3rKayser2705Lt_Magnum_1MasterduxBluestoneSlashingSunsetBlackalicous04Cpt9ToesHeattblasttBulmktGoddessIliasAleorAmaadAkiraSanta_PsycheWeeaeaFoenixForceDjin 59 votes
Disgusting! I'm not doing this!
8%
CharbelCirnesMSRDLDMets17FaisaljavedLogan00FabriciusRebarkRawalblooch72925Amadordegamer99AmnetiesThēMandalorianSAFI_KGoufyjscott96Bstnmeverrohitnagvanshi2016 16 votes
I don't Care anyways
4%
Waynedavy16wegnerkdrakeWARLORDRookiieMobile_P0tat0ArsozDoctorwho13unoobmepro 8 votes

Comments

• Blaine_94Blaine_94 Posts: 31
    Bad! Need an Improvement
    Legendary difficulty is for who does the cavalier difficulty of the EQ, but I think it's too easy in comparision (I see players that aren't cavalier yet who can do legendary side quest very easily) and rewards are similiar. It has to be balanced.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Bad! Need an Improvement
    I don't like this new event. Energy Adoption node is kinda difficult. And the boost make it even more difficult. The rewards are not worth it.
    I'll stay away from Legendary difficulty and do Epic.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Bad! Need an Improvement
    Its basically another Niche champ event. You own Omega Red for example who cares about bleed or poison or the caltrops buff etc.

As for the boosts, they actually make things worse...

I just don’t understand why Kabam design silly side event like this and fail to learn from good side events like last months for example
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Loved it!
    Nice to have some nodes to think about for a change. Not a great fan of the healblock global as a suicides user but the fights are easy enough to just power through.
  • DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84
    Neither Good Nor Bad

The only problem is you can get the highest level key... but then can’t use it because you aren’t level 55.

Which is dumb.

Exactly, now I'm going to have to spend a couple of weeks doing act 4 exploration because of this restriction
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Neither Good Nor Bad
    I just wish there were any sig stones this month
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lobster44 said:

The difficulty isn't a problem to me, I'm glad theres actually some nodes on a side quest for once, but the rewards seem pretty average from what I've seen so far, although I'm probably just disappointed relative to the last one's amazing rewards. The gate annoys me too, since I can't really be bothered grinding for level 55 (level 51 currently, still have 4.3 and 4.4 to explore but it's so dull), but I'm certain I could complete the quest itemless, and the ability to do something challenging rather than just epic would be nice.

Think I was harsh on my poll vote actually, it's one of the more fun side quests and clearly a lot of effort went into it, I'm mostly just disappointed I'll only get 1k 6* shards from it, but the event itself is actually pretty good.

you know short of the AG you can get all the same rewards and more in this one, right? Because in the last one you could only do x amount of runs so you were only able to get a set number of rewards, and in this one you can do every difficulty. You get about the same of the top tier rewards, including t5cc.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Bad! Need an Improvement
    A rather major drop off from last month's. Last month's was straight forward, and the rewards were amazing. This month's is nothing but confusing for mere rewards you get to pick every 5 days~. Also, why isn't there a 5* Awakening Gem man. Really need a Tech one dammit!

A rather major drop off from last month's. Last month's was straight forward, and the rewards were amazing. This month's is nothing but confusing for mere rewards you get to pick every 5 days~. Also, why isn't there a 5* Awakening Gem man. Really need a Tech one dammit!

Again, same amount of rewards short of the ag
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I don't Care anyways
    I'm super angry as kabam has put a level 55 gate
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think I have all the champs for the nodes but for others, the boosts look pretty useless
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Bad! Need an Improvement
    Lormif said:

Lobster44 said:

The difficulty isn't a problem to me, I'm glad theres actually some nodes on a side quest for once, but the rewards seem pretty average from what I've seen so far, although I'm probably just disappointed relative to the last one's amazing rewards. The gate annoys me too, since I can't really be bothered grinding for level 55 (level 51 currently, still have 4.3 and 4.4 to explore but it's so dull), but I'm certain I could complete the quest itemless, and the ability to do something challenging rather than just epic would be nice.

Think I was harsh on my poll vote actually, it's one of the more fun side quests and clearly a lot of effort went into it, I'm mostly just disappointed I'll only get 1k 6* shards from it, but the event itself is actually pretty good.

you know short of the AG you can get all the same rewards and more in this one, right? Because in the last one you could only do x amount of runs so you were only able to get a set number of rewards, and in this one you can do every difficulty. You get about the same of the top tier rewards, including t5cc.
    idk I got like 1k units from the last one (platpool crystals), I'm def not getting that from this one. Also a quick comparison (last month, this month):

6* shards: 6500, 6000
    5* shards: 38500 (including 5* featured), 27000
    t5cc: 10%, 10%
    t2a: 3, 2.5

So even ignoring the 2 5* AGs and the platpool crystals (aka free units), this event is a bit worse overall. Not sure how good the drop rates are on monster & hunter crystals but if you can feasibly get a 5* or two from them it will be about the same in terms of 5*s. I'm really not sure where you get the impression you get more rewards bc there's an ultimate crystal and 3 3* crystals I can pick up from heroic if I have too much time on my hands, the rewards come out as consistently worse by basically every metric outside of revives and profile pictures. Also I don't think you read a damn thing I wrote, since I can't access legendary this event is literal garbage to me, I get 1k 6* shards, a 5* a t2a and some cats I could buy with glory if I needed them.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    The Boosts are actually a Curse for us....
    If the effects, triggered by the Immunity (by activating the Boost) benifits us, It'd been OK
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Neither Good Nor Bad
    Unnecessarily confusing and when it’s bugged upon release , it’s even worse.
    Lobster44 said:

Lormif said:

Lobster44 said:

idk I got like 1k units from the last one (platpool crystals), I'm def not getting that from this one. Also a quick comparison (last month, this month):

6* shards: 6500, 6000
    5* shards: 38500 (including 5* featured), 27000
    t5cc: 10%, 10%
    t2a: 3, 2.5

So even ignoring the 2 5* AGs and the platpool crystals (aka free units), this event is a bit worse overall. Not sure how good the drop rates are on monster & hunter crystals but if you can feasibly get a 5* or two from them it will be about the same in terms of 5*s. I'm really not sure where you get the impression you get more rewards bc there's an ultimate crystal and 3 3* crystals I can pick up from heroic if I have too much time on my hands, the rewards come out as consistently worse by basically every metric outside of revives and profile pictures. Also I don't think you read a damn thing I wrote, since I can't access legendary this event is literal garbage to me, I get 1k 6* shards, a 5* a t2a and some cats I could buy with glory if I needed them.
    Are you comparing every difficulty of last month to every difficulty of this month? Also dont forget the crystal shards from the limbos themselves....
    Yes, Legendary is difficult...I'm gonna do Epic
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Bad! Need an Improvement
    I would like an improvement of the T2 Alpha payout and some 5* sig stones.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Network issusses every where
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Loved it!
    just cause y'all aint level 55 does not mean the side quest is bad smh
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Loved it!
    It could use some small changes, but I really love the nodes and 3 champ requirement in Legendary plus the rewards are solid, so I have absolutely nothing to complain about.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I haven't been able to play properly 🤷‍♂️