**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Punishing Arena Fun

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Once again like the August month special arena event, we got Punishing Arena, and it's really fun. Especially 1* champ offering hugeeeeeee points in comparison to 5*.

Kudos Kabam for this event.. now 1* are valuable champs. Luckily got 1* Collosus from the crystal.

Comments

• Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Im not complaining too.And to keep up with what there are no rank rewards for this arena.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I regret selling my 1star wolver8ne when i got 2star.
    I only sold 1 1 star champ..
  • Options
    DJMNH said:

Once again like the August month special arena event, we got Punishing Arena, and it's really fun. Especially 1* champ offering hugeeeeeee points in comparison to 5*.

Kudos Kabam for this event.. now 1* are valuable champs. Luckily got 1* Collosus from the crystal.

Max him out and defeat the abyss 😁 lol
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★

Its fun but i think 10m mark is a little bit low for a 28 day arena.

My be you like grinding your life away. Pls let this one go and grind away on other arenas
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Agreed. This special arena is quite fun with 1* and 2*, and the collector crystals are nice (even though I only got 4 new 2* only). Thank you Kabam for this one.
  • Options
    Heikomat2000Heikomat2000 Posts: 11
    You do know that the 1* colossus did not get the buff? I realized only while playing variant...
  • Options

I agree.
    Quite less . I completed it with only 1star and 2star within 30 mins
  • Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    This arena's the best part of the event for sure, nice to see those 1* and rare 2* crystals returning too, even if they haven't got me a 1* hulk yet...
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I like how easy it is to get some of those revives
  • Options

I agree, its should have been a bit more than 10M, especially since we will use 1* and 2* which wont affect out AQ or AW or any other quest game play...
  • Options
    shield456 said:

DJMNH said:

Max him out and defeat the abyss 😁 lol
    Hahaha bro, one block for parrying and iam dead :P
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★

Since it's easily done within a day, I wish they'd make it last at most a week, and run it more times...
  • Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    The key is to use 1 stars and 2 stars and don't go higher. They give higher points. It's okay to not keep a streak. Rinse wash repeat
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed it. It would be great if Kabam can keep something like this in, where the rewards are potions/revives - they were greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    I am glad that Kabam decided to keep running random event when 1* and 2* are useful.
    We focused at 5,6 * champs and some of us forgetting about those little ones, so good move, I enjoyed playing my 1* and hope next month we will get another awesome event for low value champs.
  • Options
    I just want to apologise to everyone who hasn’t explored V4 for pulling 1* Hulk about 3 extra times
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Hopefully they will do this more from time to time to make 1* & 2* relevant and have a use. :)
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    I got my third 1* hulk and my first ever joe fixit yay?