**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IS IT JUST ME OR IS CAVALIER DIFFICULTY ABSURDLY EASY

I completed my initial run of cavalier difficulty with 0 revives spent. I found no nodes to be hard or frustrating. I have a fairly developed roster, but I really feel that it is just too easy. What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    MikeymonstesMikeymonstes Posts: 151

I would not call it easy, but it is also not insanely hard.

Cav difficulty is open to players ranging from the newly Cavalier to people who have cleared the Abyss and have rank 3 6 star champs. The difficulty will feel different to each player. If you find it easy, then good for you, easy peasy rewards. Congrats. But there are plenty of players who struggle with less developed rosters, and they won't call this easy at all.

I agree, I just wanted to see other people's perspectives.
  • Options
    altavista said:

I haven't gone through it yet, since I focused on 100% the Iron Patriot chapter, but in my view, 0 revives spent is not a good baseline for level of difficulty.

Should Cavalier difficulty content require revive usage? I don't think so. Abyss essentially requires revives/units, but that is a false level of difficulty.

I think, Cavalier difficulty should make you use different champions (and not just Corvus your way through content as Uncollected and below difficulty seems to be) because of the node combinations and defenders. That is a really difficult target for Kabam to hit all the time, but I do think I am enjoying running different 5-person teams each chapter.

I agree that the content is fun, but I feel it is not challenging enough for the endgame.
  • Options
    I
    Aziz5253 said:

I completed my initial run of cavalier difficulty with 0 revives spent. I found no nodes to be hard or frustrating. I have a fairly developed roster, but I really feel that it is just too easy. What do you think?

So 0 revives spent makes it easy? I'd say it's not absurdly difficult or anything, it's in the right place.

Lowkey boast post
    Im not trying to boast, Im trying to see how other people felt about it and if it should be harder
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

It’s not made for players with developed rosters....of course it will be too easy for you or anyone else in your position

Who do you think it is made for then? Should there be a throne breaker difficulty do you think?
    Ideally there would be ya. It’s made for fresh cav players to help build their rosters. You can run most of cav with 5/50s through 4/55s, you don’t need 5/65s let alone r3s
  • Options

It’s not made for players with developed rosters....of course it will be too easy for you or anyone else in your position

Who do you think it is made for then? Should there be a throne breaker difficulty do you think?
    Ideally there would be ya. It’s made for fresh cav players to help build their rosters. You can run most of cav with 5/50s through 4/55s, you don’t need 5/65s let alone r3s
    Definitely would be good. I'm glad to see that not everyone is hating on what I said.
  • Options

Definitely would be good. I'm glad to see that not everyone is hating on what I said.
    Gmonkey said:

It is definitely not hard, nor was last month. Mostly it is tedious long fights not hard. I am happy that I am able to use guilotine 2099 though

Gmonkey said:

It is definitely not hard, nor was last month. Mostly it is tedious long fights not hard. I am happy that I am able to use guilotine 2099 though

Me too! She got left behind with the abyss
  • Options
    ReptoidReptoid Posts: 39
    It is not that hard, only too much paths in the last 2 chapters imo, nothing fun in fighting that final boss 7 times.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Dude, are you looking for 600k health path fights?!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Same here, lmao
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

I just don't understand the complaint that something isn't hard enough. If you want to be challenged do the content with 2*s.

I just don't understand the complaint that something isn't hard enough. If you want to be challenged do the content with 2*s.

That wouldn't make for a difficult fight, that would just be unnecessarily prolonging it tbh.