Options

Best cosmic champ to r5 as an attacker ???

mehramanish248mehramanish248 Posts: 26
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Best cosmic champ to r5 as an attacker ??? 87 votes

Hyperion (dupe)
58%
DrZolaRazorDevilMSRDLDnameplasMikeyBoi69Deli16wegnerkNojokejaymHar8rojiblanco555pseudosaneAgentDoom9Repto23GoddessIlias10or_Strongcx23433KDSuperFlash10RabangaRamadaDylanphile 51 votes
Corvus (undupe)
40%
heruheru511Alex13369TheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴manveertherealplayinggameletAmaadAkiraMaxGamingJChanceH9MattstafariAkkarin23ArsozSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69DarkDuelistTheInfintySoar2878CaptainGameTlyer102062006Zan0 35 votes
Medusa (dupe)
1%
Timmytdt 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Corvus (undupe)
    I have both Hype and Corvus and both are insane and I can see sides for both as Hype has power gain and a feature to stack furys with heavies and with that he would do a sp attack and the damage sky rockets but me a person that took corvus up instead of Hype I have seen also a lot in Corvus as when even if one Challenge is complete he can demolish fights easily and as long as his glaive Charges remain he takes no debuff damage besides degeneration but if you can awaken him he won't die to it until his charges run out
  • Options
    I didn't use Corvus much because got recently,, but i used Hyperion much like cavalier difficulty where 3 buff required to do damage....

I was thinking to r5 Hyperion but then i put it in discussion,, because maybe my choice is wrong...
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Hyperion (dupe)
    It depends on what content you're looking to use them for. Corvus handles short to mid-length fights better than most champs in the game. Medusa is one of the best counters to robots. Hyperion is straightforward with tons of damage, but is more RNG dependent, which some people really don't like.

What is your next goal in the game once you take one of these to R5? Do you have any notable gaps in your roster? For instance, both Medusa and Hyperion are immune to Poison, while Corvus can handle Bleed and Coldsnap.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Corvus (undupe)
    Corvus is best for war, hype for story content
  • Options
    LlenparLlenpar Posts: 14
    Corvus (undupe)
    Have both Hype and Corvus as rank 5.
    I run suicides, and that makes Corvus a god. Use him everyday in AQ.
    Hype does what he needs to do, great damage, but bit of a hinderance due to suicides.
    All depends what you need the champs for. These are just my insights.

Llen
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Without suicides hype, with suicide Corvus.

Corvus dupe is pretty useful tbh too.

Either way with the masteries I’d take them both up, they make a great pairing in all kinds of content.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,594 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (dupe)
    Very close...have both awakened at R5.

Without the Corvus dupe, Hypo over Corvus. People forget Hypo regens in addition to being a huge poison immune damage dealer. Passive power gain allows special intercepts all fight long. And he doesn’t ramp down for long stretches.

Don’t get me wrong—I love Corvus, especially when ramped up. But Hypo does so much so well...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (dupe)
    Duped Hype > Unduped Corvus imo, but
    Duped Corvus > Duped Hype
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Hyperion (dupe)
    hes ace
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Corvus (undupe)

It depends on what content you're looking to use them for. Corvus handles short to mid-length fights better than most champs in the game. Medusa is one of the best counters to robots. Hyperion is straightforward with tons of damage, but is more RNG dependent, which some people really don't like.

What is your next goal in the game once you take one of these to R5? Do you have any notable gaps in your roster? For instance, both Medusa and Hyperion are immune to Poison, while Corvus can handle Bleed and Coldsnap.

magneto is the best robot counter no one comes close
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (dupe)

magneto is the best robot counter no one comes close
    He doesn't give them 0 power gain and ability accuracy, so no...he's not an absolute counter.
  • Options
    I had cosmic awakening and i gave it to medusa over Corvus,, because she needs more...

And i don't run suicide.... In my roster i have all type of immune champs maxed like doom,, omega,, colossus,, magneto... So I'm not looking for immunities.... I'm looking which champ i will use most.... I don't want r5 which will just sit in roster and use occasionally
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Hyperion (dupe)
    Hyperion for the buffed you and diss track utility. He is crazy valuable for Cavalier difficulty and Variants.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Hard to go wrong
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Cosmic ghost rider
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Medusa (dupe)
    Sup mehra
  • Options
    Medusa (dupe)
    Remember me?
  • Options
    Medusa (dupe)
    Anyway all three of your choices are ridiculously good. Personally I used medusa since the beginning and she has “VERY” high attack once armour shatter and furies are built. She is effective agains robots. As for Corvus my 6* has been very useful since late. He’s good for short fights but once ramped he makes them shorter. And as for hype he’s one of those og characters who are still a legend so he speaks for himself. Hope it helped
  • Options
    TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    Corvus (undupe)
    Deli said:

Hyperion is simply better than corvus. Notice there is no 6* hyperion, that's on purpose.

Not true. Corvus and Hyperion has both their strengths. Which content r u doing anyway? If u prefer shorter fights, go for Corvus. If u r playing like abyss, Hyperion is probably a better choice. But if u r playing abyss, get AEGON
  • Options
    Yes @Timmytdt ,, remembered
  • Options
    Actually I'm not in any alliance and i won't join in future too,, i play this game without being in alliance from long time.... So i don't have tasks like AQ and AW.... That's why i raised question which will better for all quests except AQ and AW