**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best defense team

Alright so I'm trying to put together my best possible defensive team out of the following champions (All of whom are in the r4 4* range) Quake(Duped) Agent Venom(Duped) Juggernaut(Duped) Hulk(Unduped) Unst. Col.(Duped) Electro(duped) Magneto(duped) Drax(Unduped) DaredevilClassic(Duped) Guillotine(duped) Ultron(duped) and Starlord(duped). Please give me some advice on what the best team would be. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    edited September 2017
    my advice:
    1. spectate your bg group in war,
    2. place any champ thats not been placed
    3. have a fun and engaging time
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It really depends on what nodes they're on and what the rest of your alliance uses.

If you're looking purely for diversity, go with Guilly, SL, Drax, UC, and DD.

If you want the best overall defenders, go with AV, Juggy, UC, Ultron, and Quake
  • Options
    Alright cool. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    WrongswordWrongsword Posts: 39
    edited September 2017
    Quake is useless on defense, she will get 0 kills but you can place her as a diversity champ. You have 5 good defenders (jug/UC/AV/ultron/electro), and if you have MD at 4/5 or 5/5 juggs is your best one.
  • Options
    So Electro is better than Quake?
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You want the 5 highest pi champs you have that aren't already assigned to someone else.

Meet that quota and Enjoy your affirmative action, I mean defender diversity.

Quake and electro are about equally effective, just in different ways. Whoever has the highest pi that no one else in the battle group uses would be just as good as the other.
  • Options
    PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Woah, there. Rookie mistake. I'd go with a 3* DD Netflix, a 2* Superior Iron Man, a 4* unranked Spider-Gwen, a 1* Vision, and a 5* Luke Cage. Gotta be diverse, man.
  • Options
    So moving on past phantoms, erm, interesting idea.. I heard from a few other people that Electro is a better defender than Quake so I think I'll do that. I think I have my team so thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    So moving on past phantoms, erm, interesting idea.. I heard from a few other people that Electro is a better defender than Quake so I think I'll do that. I think I have my team so thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it.

It was a joke. Diversity sucks, but you have to utilize it to win.

To be serious, though, Quake is a beast on offense, and Electro is much better on defense. If someone has already started using Electro on defense in your alliance, you should go to Quake. Diversity really is the tiebreaker far too often, so go for that with defensive rank up decisions.