Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• EmerbizzEmerbizz Member Posts: 15
    Device: Google Pixel 4
    Android: 11

Since the most recent update of MCOC it takes looong time to start the game and to start every fight. It is frustrating.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Member Posts: 395 ★★
    Rakee007 said:

I have the same issue
    Im using Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
    Android 10
    MIUI 12.0.3
    And im using wifi

@Rakee007 while you wait you can put the game on small screen and do other things.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Gionee K3 (M100)
    Android 9
    Basically same issue as everyone above, extremely slow loading to get in. Increased loading times for fights. Increased lag in-fight. Everything has fallen into disarray!
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Member Posts: 139
    Sony xz
    Wifi and data
    Takes ages to log in and connection is always iffy
  • Smally2424Smally2424 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2020
    Hi for the pass two days it takes me abt 2 or 3 min to login.
    Device: samsung galaxy A20s
  • ZaRrIcKZaRrIcK Member Posts: 3
    Huawei p40 lite on both wifi and 4g.
    Android 10
    Game hasn't been loading from the 4 days ago.
  • StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Member Posts: 39
    Can we get a fix for this yet? Like its funny how fast you are to fix **** that doesn't benefit you guys but when something affects the community its like it doesn't exist. We have guys that can't even log in and its screwing us in aq.
  • yossyoss Member Posts: 34
    Game is unplayable at the moment, if it'll continue like this it might be the thing that will help me quit the game.
  • YanixYanix Member Posts: 2
    i fell asleep while waiting in the loading screen smh
  • TheReALShAMeoNU23TheReALShAMeoNU23 Member Posts: 96
    for the past months ios had also a problem regarding logging in issue with the game but same day fix. now android users are experiencing this problem a bit similar with problems of ios before. but with android a day has already passed and still havent heard for the support team and same problem still occurs. how are we ganno play like this?? AW and AW are being compromised wtf. lost my interest in the game!
  • TipShark67TipShark67 Member Posts: 5
    I cant get into my game. The title screen constantly has the red wifi signal in the bottom right of the screen and doesnt seem to load. I've waited half an hour without results. In game name:TipShark67 Device: Samsung J6
  • Vaibhav678Vaibhav678 Member Posts: 27
    I didn't understood bro will you explain in detail what is this case no. Will it solve this issue
  • Emad00700Emad00700 Member Posts: 0
    Since update i try to connect the game but connection issue plz resolve the issues as soon.
  • drakeWARLORDdrakeWARLORD Member Posts: 21
    Poco F1 android 10 miui 11 both WiFi and mobile data
    even the even quest are being compromised for the time it takes for logging in tsk tsk. then you have aq aol lol pause after clicking the fight button with boosters duration being wasted. and now you have those monsters and hunters crystal in soul boost store which you cant even look, see and know the quantity that you have and 99 percent of the prize champs are full of trash. what a very poor management.
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    what device are you using?
    most android samsung users around the world experiencing this even my friends in a different country
    in addition to these, arena grinders and incursions are being affected too
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Member Posts: 111
    Why @Kabam Not doing anything...!?!
    We Are Having Server issues But They Are doing Nothing,
    It's beed 3 days...
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Member Posts: 111
    There is no Mobile Problem..
    It's because of Server..
    So,we can't do anything.
  • AbarairenjiAbarairenji Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2020
    I lost arena streak TWICE today, and everything is updated on my side even restart my phone and everything. Please fix asap.
  • Malikusama1Malikusama1 Member Posts: 1
    Hy kabam.
    4.5 days ago i face this problem when your team solve this issue reloading time 10 minutes how i play this game please please solve this issue earlier
    Thank you
  • SlickvwSlickvw Member Posts: 3
    Same with me I’ve lost revives and units due to crashing in AQ and event quest
  • grud9egrud9e Member Posts: 85
    Any sort of an update or acknowledgement on these issues?
  • HieitakuHieitaku Member Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We apologise for the continued interruptions and loading delays. Due to the unfortunate nature of the issue, we regret that we are unable to implement a solution at this very moment. However, our team has made great progress in finding the most effective methods of tackling this issue. Once again, we regret the circumstances at hand, but our team has worked tirelessly on some very promising solutions, which will be implemented in the coming week. Unfortunately, we must ask kindly that you all persevere the weekend with us! We appreciate your continued show of support for the Contest and hope to return the Contest to its full might and glory in the coming week!

"..coming week..."

We appreciate the response.

😔😔😔

*Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne plays in the background*
  • michaelvc9michaelvc9 Member Posts: 49
    @Kabam Miike 30 min for enter to the game when u are going to fix it always the android devices have less chances to everything . Arenas, leyende titles , etc.
  • WebfoamWebfoam Member Posts: 4
    Hello kabam, i'm here today to report a very annoying bug on AQ, and by the way, it has months that this happens.
    Proceeding normally, when i press the button fight on any defender of AQ map there's a huge chance that:
    1 - The fight takes very long time to start.
    2 - The fight actually doesn't start and you lose half of your health without even fighting.

This happened SEVERAL times, and is still happening right now !
    This is incredibly frustrating and unfair.
    Please, do something about.
  • michaelvc9michaelvc9 Member Posts: 49
    Aziz5253 said:

At this point I've literally been waiting for 30 mins to get into the game, checked both on wifi and cellular, force stopped and restarted the game, restarted the device, still not in. Maybe I'll consider quitting since there's been no update on this by anyone.

Looks like they're phasing the game out for Android

Hey @Kabam Miike you said u are not sure the problems are from your service are u sure ? Why always happend with android we cant compite with ios devices in arena or legend title and this is no fare
  • GraydroxGraydrox Member Posts: 413 ★★★
    I've been gone for a few months so maybe things have changed. But the game used to boot up in maybe 20 seconds or so. Now its takes probably a minute plus. I have a galaxy s20 so it shouldn't be a hardware issue.