**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

15k+ Crits from a r3

Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
Legacy said he couldn’t think of other r3s that can dish out 15k on basic attacks. So for fun, I’ll try to think of 5.

Corvus glaive : 13k
( even Corvus can’t match this number.)

So........ we have to think outside the box and look into more unnoticed characters
thing:20k+
Invisible woman with a lot of force field strength on sp2 : infinite
Argon with fury: 40k
Cosmic ghost rider: 50k, but without boosts, at least 25-40k
Gamora : infinite
Hela : infinite

Some of these are impractical or only for a period of time, but it was just for fun. :)

Comments

• Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Yea but I named just 5
    Just pointing out that 15k is not unreachable
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    G2099- probably up to 50k on a crit at 600 combo under normal circumstances. On noncrits, probably about 40k+ on every single hit!

Very much impractical, currently impossible as far as I can think of.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    If heavies are considered basic attacks then my r4 5* cmm hits at 15k crits
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Mine does 20k+ with suicides.
    Mcdonalds said:

Kill_Grey said:

Mine does 10K
    Cries in 4* cmm
    Lol meanwhile I cry in 2* Hulkbusters.
    edited October 2020
    Where do I sign up.

My friend got him as his third 6* and I am so jealous. HB is amazing for 2 variants and meanwhile my 6* sinister really isnt.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

My 6* rank 3 does that without suicides/boosts. Such a fun champion.

Kill_Grey said:

That is quite low for a 6* r3 heavy. Lagacys 6* was hitting at 40k+ heavies on crits.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

That's really low for a R3 6*. I got a 5* R5 that hits 25k consistently without suicides.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    warlock could do it. my 5* does 20k crits heavy if you do it with 4 armor breaks. I think mediums on an r3 would easily do 15k
  • RetlawIVRetlawIV Posts: 50
    edited October 2020
    Everyone on here is ignoring the fact that lagacy said 16k medium crits within the first 30 seconds of the first fight. But please continue to go off lol
    Also OP said for fun he’s gonna name 5 but lags said name 5 champs lol

👍🏼
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★

Colossus casually slapping them 100k heavies
    It was a r3 6 star with suisides which is 80% more than a 5/65 so a lot of champs can fit
    I may need convincing that he’s the best tech tho.

In my opinion he’s a god tier that’s tanky, has a very effective power drain and has some very good burst damage that’s somewhat risky.
    Rouger4 said:

RetlawIV said:

👍🏼

Colossus ghost cull obsidian stealth spidey and..... Groot There done lol ( if you don’t like Groot out captain marvel in there)
    No idea if you’re joking but karate mike has videos of 6* r3 stealth spidey and ghost and neither hit 16k mediums within the first 30 seconds, stealth suit never actually does, and cull obsidian with how his ramp up works definitely won’t in the first fight and colossus maybe if you get lucky on armor up rng and finally captain marvel takes a lot longer then 30 seconds for binary charges and you need good armor break rng lagacy has videos of him playing 6* r3 captain marvel.
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    edited October 2020
    RetlawIV said:

Rouger4 said:

RetlawIV said:

👍🏼

Colossus ghost cull obsidian stealth spidey and..... Groot There done lol ( if you don’t like Groot out captain marvel in there)
    No idea if you’re joking but karate mike has videos of 6* r3 stealth spidey and ghost and neither hit 16k mediums within the first 30 seconds, stealth suit never actually does
    He does if you get the fury quick by doing 2 light combo's. Most people use the SP2 cause it makes the buff last longer, but in short fights it's more effective to do the 2 light combo's instead.

Also:

RetlawIV said:

Rouger4 said:

RetlawIV said:

👍🏼

No idea if you’re joking but karate mike has videos of 6* r3 stealth spidey and ghost and neither hit 16k mediums within the first 30 seconds, stealth suit never actually does, and cull obsidian with how his ramp up works definitely won’t in the first fight and colossus maybe if you get lucky on armor up rng and finally captain marvel takes a lot longer then 30 seconds for binary charges and you need good armor break rng lagacy has videos of him playing 6* r3 captain marvel.
    It doesn’t matter if they hit 1k, Groots damage will average it out. Let’s do the math.

His bleeds do about 200000 in their duration and the fury when ramped up to 500 can give u 200000 crits and the energy damage which ticks 400 per fury will add on to that

Jazzy011 said:

RetlawIV said:

Rouger4 said:

RetlawIV said:

👍🏼

No idea if you’re joking but karate mike has videos of 6* r3 stealth spidey and ghost and neither hit 16k mediums within the first 30 seconds, stealth suit never actually does
    He does if you get the fury quick by doing 2 light combo's. Most people use the SP2 cause it makes the buff last longer, but in short fights it's more effective to do the 2 light combo's instead.

Also:

Jazzy011 said:

RetlawIV said:

Rouger4 said:

RetlawIV said:

👍🏼

Also:

Lmao that’s because of the node he literally says it increases Crit damage. Don’t get me wrong ghost can hit hard but in a regular fight you need good heavy rng for furies if you want to hit mediums like that.
    edited October 2020
    Rouger4 said:

Actually stealth spidey hit 7.9 in his medium , which means 15.8 k so...... tho if u meant on a single hit then that makes sense

That’s 12k with class advantage. I don’t think you know how stealth suit spideys mediums work. First medium first hit does 75% damage second hit does 25% damage and then on the second medium it’s split 50/50
    edited October 2020
    Jazzy011 said:

RetlawIV said:

Rouger4 said:

RetlawIV said:

👍🏼

Also:

These screen shots are from the same video at the end with max boosts so an attack value 50% higher then what punisher 2099 was at