**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Warlock14Warlock14 Posts: 27
    Please resolve these bugs .
  • Getting a sign saying it can't connect. Been like that for a day. I'd be willing to say it's caused by the newest update. No... well, minimal issues before downloading it, now it won't load at all. I know the dev team is working on it, so I'd like to remind everyone to be patient. It's not easy running any of this, but they are doing their best, and I'm sure it'll be worth it once it's back.
  • Illi12335Illi12335 Posts: 19

Merged a few threads together.

Can I please get more information about your devices and whether or not you're on wi-fi or data? Thank you!

Thank you @GroundedWisdom for the device info already!

mine is samsung A10s and i am stuck on the loading screen for 30 mins
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Now enough is enough! The game crashing really gets annoying time affer time now! Can't even play 5 fights straight in arenas without game crashing once to twice ! Even in aw game shuts down while we entrying in fight and when we restart, our champion is at half health and they get free defenders kill ! This issue comes on after getting new update from last 3 months ! Game crashing, game loading , game pausing for seconds in btwn fights and when doin some spcl attacks or dashing forward sometimes ! This is ruining my game experience and really compelling me to quit the game because you guys don't bother to address this issue or don't respond to anyone in "ios lags and crashing and performance issues" so many threads i hv posted there along with many other players facing same issues !!
    Kindly update us about this issue and when this will be solved permanently and not just temporary fix !
  • mine is a50s not working properly. some says a51 is workin properly
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 131
    Device: LG G7 ThinQ
    Android.
    Very slow to load the game on the screen. Has been this way since I updated to the latest version of the game. 1-2 min on Wi-Fi and several minutes on mobile data. I have excellent Wi-Fi. Always shows the connection symbol while loading.

Thanks
  • KlashdKlashd Posts: 47
    Remember the days when there was an "Emergency Maintenance" every other day, even when we didn't see any issues with the game?

Now would be a good time.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Device: Huawei Nova 3i
    Android : 9
    Ok it used to take 1-2 min to load after i updated the game but today i Cant even log into the game... MY LAST LOGIN WAS 9 hrs ago and Since then i cant get in the game. Tried waiting and it kept loading for 15 min so Just closed the game. Couldn't participate in war and alliance quest due to this pls fix asap.
  • Le_GentlemanLe_Gentleman Posts: 34
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and now it didn't let me download the needed files (because they're downloaded from within the game) so i was locked out for hours. and like i said previously even when i do log in, any transition between screens is agonizingly slow, i have been rebuilding my arena streaks, barely doing aq and aw and just generally having a miserable time playing the game as a whole.
  • DayspringerDayspringer Posts: 5
    I have two devices, a Smasung Note 9 and a note 10, both are experiencing WAAAAYYYY longer than usual issues logging into the game and time between loading screens. I couldn't even play arena for the new champs right now if I wanted to it is such a huge disadvantage. Fix your system Kabam!
  • SpiderVenomSpiderVenom Posts: 34
    I have a samsung galaxy C7 pro and my game is taking at least 10 to 15 minutes to log in every time and there is furthur delay on every sinhle loading screen and my internet is working fine it can run 1080p youtube videos without the slightest delay
    it would be nice of someone from kabam acknowlodges this issue and reply to us players
    single*
  • edited October 2020
    Hi i am facing game login issue since last 2 days. But today i found that by use any VPN app we can login easily. Can we use VPN for logging game or may it result our game to be banned???
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • 7azzooma7azzooma Posts: 19
    Hi
    I'm from Egypt and for the first time the game take A LOT of time to open or when entering quest or AW or AQ !
    All this happened after the last update..someone told me to use VPN Application but i'm afraid to get banned and i don't like to use it.
    Plz tell me that there is a solution soon..Thanks
  • 7azzooma7azzooma Posts: 19
    In-Game Name: 7azzooma
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 28.2.0
    Game Mode: When opening the game, when entering Quest, AW and AQ
    Description of the Issue: Looooooooooooaaaaading :smile:
    I am using samsung galaxy C7 pro
    4 GB ram
    64 GB storage
    qualcomm snapdragon 626
    game version is 28.2.0
    it is taking atleast 10 to 15 minutes to log in and there is furthur delay on every single loading screen
    i am using wifi and it can run 1080p youtube videos without stuttering which indicates my network connection is working fine
    so please i request you to look into this issue
  • EngrskyEngrsky Posts: 1
    edited October 2020
    Long loading with network error symbol at the main page.

Samsung Galaxy S10
    Tried both Wifi and Celluar (Verizon)
    Android version 10
    One UI version 2.5
    Android security patch level October 1, 2020
    edited October 2020
    and yes i forgot to mention that my device has android 8.1.1 oreo i know it is pretty old but it is not that old

Hey gang!

Apologies for the delay in any update but unfortunately I don't have one to give. I just wanted to swing in and reassure you all that we're aware of this and looking heavily into it. I hope to have an update for you in the next day or so.

thank you
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50

No login game red wifi