**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Weekend Deals for Thronebreaker Progression!

Does anybody think that the NEW Thronebreaker progression title holders will get their own level of deal during Cyber Weekend. If so, what would they look like? Let's take a look at the July 4th weekend deals and see what we can upgrade from the Cavalier deals that we got.

WARNING: Thronebreaker Deals below are NOT real! Just a rough guess to what I think we will get.

Cavalier:
Peter Parker's Wallet - Limit 5 per Summoner
- x135 Units
- x1 Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst
- x9,500 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments
- x50,000 Gold

Star-Lord's Loot Bag - Limit 3 per Summoner
- x275 Units
- x3,500 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards
- x15,000 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards
- x100,000 Gold

Tony Stark's Briefcase - Limit 3 per Summoner
- x7,500 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards
- x20 5+ 5-Star Signature Stones
- x300,000 Gold

Black Panther's Treasure - Limit 3 per Summoner
- x12,500 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards
- x20 6-Star Signature Stone Crystals
- x4 Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts
- x500,000 Gold

All-Father Odin's Vault - Limit 3 per Summoner
- x1 6-Star Nexus Hero Crystal
- x1 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
- x22,500 Tier 5 Basic Fragments
- x1 15% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
- x4 5+ 6-Star Signature Stones
- x1,000,000 Gold

Now that we remember what we got for Cavalier back in early July, let's see how we can upgrade each deal to Thronebreaker kind of level.

Thronebreaker:
Peter Parker's Wallet - Limit 5 per Summoner
- x135 Units
- x2 Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst
- x22,500 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments
- x100,000 Gold

Star-Lord's Loot Bag - Limit 3 per Summoner
- x275 Units
- x5,000 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards
- x20,000 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards
- x300,000 Gold

Tony Stark's Briefcase - Limit 3 per Summoner
- x15,000 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards
- x10 5+ 6-Star Signature Stones
- x500,000 Gold

Black Panther's Treasure - Limit 3 per Summoner
- x20,000 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards
- x50 6-Star Signature Stone Crystals
- x6 Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts
- x1,000,000 Gold

All-Father Odin's Vault - Limit 3 per Summoner
- x1 6-Star Nexus Hero Crystal
- x2 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
- x1 25% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Selector
- x10 5+ 6-Star Signature Stones
- x3,000,000 Gold

Let me know what you would change to my guess for the Thronebreaker deals during Cyber Weekend!
If you made it this far, THANK YOU! Share with your friends :)

Comments

• Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I think they will offer either a full selector of t5c or a t5cc crystal for Odins but that’s just me.
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★

I think they will offer either a full selector of t5c or a t5cc crystal for Odins but that’s just me.

i think that might be a bit TOO good. but thanks for your input :)
    i think we could meet in the middle and say 50% selector?
  • Options
    ReptoidReptoid Posts: 39
    I only care for the unit offers, I hope if they do add Thronebreaker deals, they also still make the Cavalier deals better as on July 4th.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Reptoid said:

I only care for the unit offers, I hope if they do add Thronebreaker deals, they also still make the Cavalier deals better as on July 4th.

It should be interesting. Up to this point cavalier deals have covered a wide range of levels. Now that Cavalier is merely progressing act 6 players, and thronebreaker has the top endgame players, I wonder if those deals will actually regress? The July 4 deals were really throne breaker, yes?

However, the only thing any cavalier player will really want is the resources to progress to thronebreaker. It doesn’t really mean advancing your five stars, does it? they’ve already shown that thronebreaker has the only relevant daily crystal in the game. I’m not sure I’ve EVER gotten anything from a daily crystal I cared to have, and they are suddenly worth talking about! So then, how will that work?
  • Options
    ReptoidReptoid Posts: 39
    My guess is that they either will have some very expensive t5cc selector deals before cyber weekend, or they will add selectors in the cavalier odins, or in extra unit deals(like the 6star nexus on 4th July)
    It would make sense because if you can reach thronebreaker on cyber weekend you will be able to purchase cavalier and thronebreaker offers the same weekend. And they could sell so much more deals.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Reptoid said:

My guess is that they either will have some very expensive t5cc selector deals before cyber weekend, or they will add selectors in the cavalier odins, or in extra unit deals(like the 6star nexus on 4th July)
    It would make sense because if you can reach thronebreaker on cyber weekend you will be able to purchase cavalier and thronebreaker offers the same weekend. And they could sell so much more deals.

You are, of course, correct. My concern is that I’ve not spent real money in a year (outside of the subscription thing), and have the 15k units saved. Will I need to spend to get to ThroneB to get value for my units?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

That’s way too much, maybe 1 T5cc full crystal in the 15k unit offer
  • Options
    Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    I’m just hoping that as someone who was uncollected in July and got Cavalier less than a month ago, that they don’t downgrade the Cyber Monday Offers. I’m mostly hoping for lots of 5 star shards and sig stones.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    The unit capstone offer will be a 6* AG class selector for 6K units, instead of the crystal we got on July 4th. That’s my prediction.