Change to Red Magneto Signature Ability

2»

Comments

  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    How many times do we need to say that we don’t know.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,290 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

    @Lormif you probably already realised the mistake but as you can see magneto deals extra damage on heavies when attacked. So he's right now Bugged and should only deal extra damage when heavy intercepting

    Lol why did you rag me
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 2,004 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

    HI_guys said:

    @Lormif you probably already realised the mistake but as you can see magneto deals extra damage on heavies when attacked. So he's right now Bugged and should only deal extra damage when heavy intercepting

    Lol why did you rag me
    The whole text based abilities being categorised.think one eyed black dude
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 630 ★★★
    This is amazing. We will find out tomorrow Monday. Right now, they all resting from a very intense last week lol
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 2,004 ★★★★★
    This dead? No response?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    edited October 12
    HI_guys said:

    This dead? No response?

    I told you so. Were you really expecting anything?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 940 ★★★
    it's probably a typo knowing kabam
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 72
    Kabam plz fix !! #MakeMagnetoGreatAgain
  • MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 45

    HI_guys said:

    This dead? No response?

    I told you so. Were you really expecting anything?
    I’m still hopeful of a response
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 2,004 ★★★★★

    HI_guys said:

    This dead? No response?

    I told you so. Were you really expecting anything?
    Yes.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,000 ★★★★★
    Wording error
  • Heheheh7777Heheheh7777 Posts: 117
    I did a 46k sp3 to a maxed out magneto last war.
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 2,004 ★★★★★

    Wording error

    But how though? Some dev accidentally pressed backspace ?
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 630 ★★★
    must be a wording error. cause i took a chunk of damage out by taking a sp3 on purpose and yeah. must be a wording error. but we need confirmation from kabam, cause this issue will create lots of confusion from new and upcoming players.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 332 ★★★
    This is a bad typo if it is one. I was actually gonna give mags a sig stone and put stones into him if it capped sp3s at 10%
  • MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 45
    Guess I’ll give up hoping for an answer about this
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 2,004 ★★★★★
    MBogusz said:

    Guess I’ll give up hoping for an answer about this

    No. They confirmed his spotlight is the correct one and that his description will be chnaged to match
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 1,130 ★★★
    I wonder why they did this, unless it's a bug. Magneto was already above majority of game's champions. Why buff him even more?
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 2,004 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

    I wonder why they did this, unless it's a bug. Magneto was already above majority of game's champions. Why buff him even more?

    BUG
  • Hey there, as mentioned in his Champion Spotlight, his signature ability does not affect the damage from SP3s. The team is working on resolving this visual issue so that it displays correctly in game.
This discussion has been closed.