**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unkillable team?

GrimXYZGrimXYZ Posts: 100
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
I just ran into a team of 2 mutants and an X-men (Prof X, Phoenix, Red Magneto) in arena and I cannot kill Phoenix or Red Magneto. Against Phoenix I was using MODOK and 250+ hits in I decided to quit: she just gets stuck at 1% health. Normal hit was doing 0 damage, and any DOT (bleed and incinerate) end up giving willpower heal and damage cancelling it. Eventually I just had to quit. Same thing with Magneto. This time I was using Sunspot.

I was able to kill Prof X so it feels like it is one of those "all mutants and x-men except Professor X" synergies. Is this the Drug M synergy? I don't understand exactly what it means but having an absolutely unkillable team can't be right?

Comments

• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Bruh, phoenix isn't a mutant.

Thats what he said 1 x men and 2 mutant
  • Options
    shield456 said:

Bruh, phoenix isn't a mutant.

Thats what he said 1 x men and 2 mutant
    I edited it after his comment :)
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Sorry, too blinded to read that, if only i could delete that now
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    So that’s what happened when someone from my ally tried Phoenix in war, said he died 4 times but didn’t actually die
  • Options
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Same happened to me in arena
    I was fighting Mr Sinister and was using quake but he couldn’t die maybe because of prof x in his team.
    Even the opponent got Suicides mastery active yet they remain at 1% hp and didn’t got k.o