Options

Unit store question

I am trying to buy the unit daily card, but game says I have insufficient balance. I go to google play store and it shows I have plenty, how or where to get this resolved.

Comments

• Options
    Are you accounting for Tax being added extra (above the in-game listed price) ?
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 244
    Yes, it says I only have 13 cents.
  • Options
    I guess no spending on Mcoc.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 322 ★★
    Just FYI, I'm in the U S and when I buy stuff thru google play store, when the price pops up and shows the "tap to buy/pay" it also shows the price and under says +tax, but here in the states it u tap the price it will take away the tax so u only have to pay the 4.99 or whatever the cost without the tax. For some reason it let's us take the tax off or only pay the tax if we want to. Obviously it may be different in other countries, but for those who may not know about this.
  • Options
    Do you have multiple different Google Play (or Apple) accounts on device, maybe currently logged into a different one than where you think you have enough money in ?
  • Options
    No, only the one.
  • Options
    Ok, got it to finally work. Very annoying...not letting me spend my money on game👌
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    maybe it was warning you
  • Options
    Midnight19Midnight19 Posts: 5
    I have this same issue .. i never use a kept amount in google play store.. i jus use my mobile carrier to pay for it...
    However I don't think this is even related to why the unit store screen says. " There are no offers currently available..
    It's been there for almost 2 weeks..
    But i didn't change phone too..
    So how do i solve this?