Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5 star luck insanity continues- CEO opening

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
First Symbiote Supreme and now her this month alone wow I am really flying high... I am so happy last month also my 5 star luck was insane but this totally takes the cake. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Β«1

Comments

• Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lets goooo @Midnite93. This luck is phenomenal.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Midnite93 said:

First Symbiote Supreme and now her this month alone wow I am really flying high... I am so happy last month also my 5 star luck was insane but this totally takes the cake. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Wow, incredible luck, congrats bro, how far are u in act 5 now?
  • Options
    Midnite93 said:

Lets goooo @Midnite93. This luck is phenomenal.

@SneakyWarrior she was my first maxed out 4 star and she carried me far if I get a gem i would use it on her. Her awakened ability is very useful. Thanks bro. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
    No worries man. This morning I pulled warlock from my tech/cosmic dual crystal so looks like we both had crazy luck. I hope this luck streak continues πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Damn that is some crazy luck!
    Mine has been trash. I've given up opening tech/cosmic crystals. On the plus side, its helping me hoard shards bc I don't wanna see more Red Skulls and Yondus.
  • Options

Mine has been trash. I've given up opening tech/cosmic crystals. On the plus side, its helping me hoard shards bc I don't wanna see more Red Skulls and Yondus.

just keep pushing through it bro! i nearly quit opening them but i decided to give it a final shot this week and i finally pulled two champs i wanted.
  • Options

just keep pushing through it bro! i nearly quit opening them but i decided to give it a final shot this week and i finally pulled two champs i wanted.
    I'm hoarding for the featured. I do want Ghost tho, she'd be great for 6.2.4 destructive feedback. I have hood and wasp as 5*s.
    But I've nearly opened 20 and no sign of her. Or venom.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You're not the only one cursed with luck.

Pulled him yesterday.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I took Longshot up to r5 after reading his appreciation post by @Ya_Boi_28 and I must say, he's really fun and has really spicy damage, congrats @Djin
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Midnite93 said:

I took Longshot up to r5 after reading his appreciation post by @Ya_Boi_28 and I must say, he's really fun and has really spicy damage, congrats @Djin

@Rayaan_2000 Longshot is probably the craziest damage dealer among the mystic class.
    Ikr. My 5*r2 melts Act 4 Venom in 22 hit.
  • Options
    Midnite93 said:

I'm hoarding for the featured. I do want Ghost tho, she'd be great for 6.2.4 destructive feedback. I have hood and wasp as 5*s.
    But I've nearly opened 20 and no sign of her. Or venom.
    @Fluffy_paws thanks man I feel kind of guilty for having all this luck my friends are giving me bad words right now. Lol
    If you don't get her from dual class chances are you end up pulling her from basics. I just pulled Sym supreme and her from basics this month alone. The current featured 5 star is pretty good. My guess and blessing for your next 5 or 6 star is Ghost. Let's see what happens. Good luck in hunting for her. πŸ˜„
    Haha don't feel guilty, enjoy it while it lasts.
    I'm close to a 6*! My last was Diablo so we shall see whether rng has mercy or not.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats @Midnite93! Hope the luck continues.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Midnite93 congrats, you got a nick to pair with her? She’s very impressive on her own but the synergy with nick changes everything. You don’t nearly have to throw as much heavies.
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 β˜…β˜…
    Congrats!
  • Options
    AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61 β˜…

Thing was my first ever 5*. I got mad CEO luck only 3/9 bad pulls
  • Options
    Midnite93 said:

@Midnite93 congrats, you got a nick to pair with her? She’s very impressive on her own but the synergy with nick changes everything. You don’t nearly have to throw as much heavies.

@Blood_raise1 thanks friend I do have a Nick Fury but only as a 3 star hopefully that changes in the future. I used her solo as 4 star only issue I had with her was having to throw heavies constantly and running out of binary quicker.
    Yes hope you get him soon.
  • Options

That’s insane luck, and I only count 2 out of 8 bad pulls

• Options
    AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61 β˜…

That’s insane luck, and I only count 2 out of 8 bad pulls

Venompool is naturally duped. So that makes it 3