Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

My 5 star and 6 star pulls so far

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Great roster. Here’s mine:

Yeah that is a sick roster @Blood_raise1 imagine if you awaken that 6 star Nick fury of yours just naturally 👍😁
    Thanks my man. I mainly want him duped so I have an excuse to use my 5* on defence and 6* on attack

• Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Midnite93 said:

Great roster. Here’s mine:

Yeah that is a sick roster @Blood_raise1 imagine if you awaken that 6 star Nick fury of yours just naturally 👍😁
    Thanks my man. I mainly want him duped so I have an excuse to use my 5* on defence and 6* on attack

@Blood_raise1 best of luck for now If you want to use your 6 star for fun use him with Heimdall and Angela/Hela so his tactical charges never fall off 👍👍👍
    Yes will try that. Fortunately recently pulled 6* Angela

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

ps://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/uc/35t11alry9mq.png" alt="" />
    Not as good as some of yours.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

I see you want to take your duped black panther civil war to r3 and awaken him.
    Nice choice!
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I see you want to take your duped black panther civil war to r3 and awaken him.
    Nice choice!
    Yep
  • Options
    Midnite93 said:

@Masterpuff that's a solid roster I see I am impressed. As for the t5cc and the skill awakening gem I don't see anyone worthy of it yet unless they get some kind of tune up or rework. I'd save the skill resources for someone like Nick Fury, Aegon, Gwenpool, blade(not available as 6 star yet) or the new Black widow. As for the tech gem you already have awesome tech champs I'd save the gem for Guardian the Canadian hero, Guillotine 2099(don't believe she needs it) or warlock.
    Well I have 6* Aegon, so he is up there. As for Gwenpool, she is in the featured, and I plan on saving tech gem for guardian.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,053 ★★★★

Hmm, looks like someone else has got quake as a 5 star too, @Rockypantherx !!!
  • Options
    Midnite93 said:

Midnite93 said:

@Masterpuff that's a solid roster I see I am impressed. As for the t5cc and the skill awakening gem I don't see anyone worthy of it yet unless they get some kind of tune up or rework. I'd save the skill resources for someone like Nick Fury, Aegon, Gwenpool, blade(not available as 6 star yet) or the new Black widow. As for the tech gem you already have awesome tech champs I'd save the gem for Guardian the Canadian hero, Guillotine 2099(don't believe she needs it) or warlock.
    Well I have 6* Aegon, so he is up there. As for Gwenpool, she is in the featured, and I plan on saving tech gem for guardian.
    Ahhh yes there's your 6 star already worth the resources are you gonna try abyss?
    I have already done completion, but yes, I am aiming for exploration.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I see Cable, I upvote.

What a roster dude
  • Options
    Midnite93 said:

Midnite93 said:

Midnite93 said:

Ahhh yes there's your 6 star already worth the resources are you gonna try abyss?
    I have already done completion, but yes, I am aiming for exploration.
    Best of luck @Masterpuff
    Thanks mate. I am just waiting for act 6 completion for path 2.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Here ar mine

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Hmm, looks like someone else has got quake as a 5 star too, @Rockypantherx !!!
    These are indeed excellent rosters

They do pain me slightly, but I can smile through the clenched teeth for yous