October legends run

DaveyanDaveyan Member Posts: 8
Hi! Just finished my legends run in 3:24. Are there any chances to take that title? I lost ~10 minutes with 6 star Corvus rank 3. Just don't know how to do better.

Comments

• AtoneAtone Member Posts: 10
    Daveyan said:

Hi! Just finished my legends run in 3:24. Are there any chances to take that title? I lost ~10 minutes with 6 star Corvus rank 3. Just don't know how to do better.

The time varies for each event. Average times are usually between 2 hours and 50 minutes to about 3 hours and 20 minutes. I finished my run in 2 hours and 54 minutes. The game kept crashing but I managed. Did you use full suicides and max boosts? I also never bought any energy refills prior and bought them as I ran out. I completed Master then Heroic 100%. Maybe this can help you out for future runs.
  • Karstinio2017Karstinio2017 Member Posts: 4
    My time Was 3:00... The Game chrashed 4 times... I don't think it was enough...
  • HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Member Posts: 102
    Atone said:

Daveyan said:

The time varies for each event. Average times are usually between 2 hours and 50 minutes to about 3 hours and 20 minutes. I finished my run in 2 hours and 54 minutes. The game kept crashing but I managed. Did you use full suicides and max boosts? I also never bought any energy refills prior and bought them as I ran out. I completed Master then Heroic 100%. Maybe this can help you out for future runs.
    I started on Master as well, got about 1:30 on it, then did Heroic in 1:24