**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Haloman312Haloman312 Posts: 8
    It’s disconnecting every fight and I had to do the cavalier eq fights multiple times.. it’s painful as it is and this constant disconnects aren’t helping.. the state the game is in right now is an absolute disgrace.. the lack of updates from kabam isn’t surprising though.. it’s just how they are
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    My game has been crashing since the update. Just shuts off at anytime. This is about the most unfun scenario besides the massive lagging I’ve been experiencing as well, alongside these amazing crashes. Did I mention lagging? Crashes too
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited October 2020
    @Kabam Miike When ever I open the game loading page get connectivity issue and while in game is always shows connection issue and sudden game close too...plz fix this earror or bug soon my device is Redmi note 3 android 6
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Dyper7Dyper7 Posts: 3
    FIX YOUR GAME! It's insane to wait 3 minutes whenever we try to log into the game. With the internet speed we have here, in those 3 minutes we dowload about 4gigs of data, and yet we can't log in to the game as before. Before this patch it took around 20 seconds to log in, now it's 3 whole minutes. That's an increase of around 900% in the time required. we are a high end alliance that needs to check in regularly and the loggin time is just exhausting
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Please, fix this issue!:)
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Redmi note 3
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    It's fixed!!!
  • From CHANGELOG thread just now...

• @Kabam Miike , will this new Update Fix be more so for initially connecting / logging into game (which seems more likely on Android players this month) ?

Or does it also address game crashing much more often (both Android and iOS) mentioned by a lot of people this month ?

(me personally on iPad have not been able to stay in game for more than around 10 fights in a row, no matter if monthly quest or arena, before it crashes every time since October)
  • OminiManOminiMan Posts: 34

I updated to the latest version today and I keep getting this most is the time. Game crushs when I press the ok button. Very annoying
  • OminiManOminiMan Posts: 34

I can't duel, I can't access chat after updating. The update is supposed to fix bugs but it makes it worse
  • LPH_337LPH_337 Posts: 74
    Ive timed it a few times and takes about 4 minutes for me to log in still. Using pixel 3a. On wifi. Android 11. My region is west coast USA. Had zero issue before this months update
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    The new update , fixed my loading screen issue. No other bugs for loading screens that I can see.
    Samsung Note20
    Latest version of Android.
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    Game was crashing once every 30 minutes or so in arena, event quest, and AQ for me since this months update before this afternoon’s update push, now app crashing every 3-4 fights max in both arena (running 4star basic) and event quest. Has even crashed twice in one arena round costing me my streak.

When game crashes there’s no connectivity issue or lag, the app just instantaneously quits.

Pretty much unplayable for me right now.

iPhone 7, iOS 13.7, Verizon, on WiFi.

• TrippieTrippie Posts: 4
    Mine is worse since the 28.2.2 update, I had no issues until I did the update today, can i unupdate it? I legit cant even play I win a fight then it freezes I lose have health and have to do the same fight again. I can barely get past the initial loading screen it takes forever todo and then I do one fight and boom it's on a connection loading symbol
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    edited October 2020

I've gotten this message several times now, every time costing me an arena win that I had just won.

Isbenson1 said:

I can't duel, I can't access chat after updating. The update is supposed to fix bugs but it makes it worse

I've gotten this message a couple of times, too.
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Thought it was fixed, but still going slow and timed out once. Then crashed again. So... not fixed. 7th gen iPad.
  • NOOOBMASTERNOOOBMASTER Posts: 33
    The fix work great for me but in some fight i get red signal for some seconds and i can get into fight and it's fine for me . Just make the game smooth as it was in v27.0 .
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Still crashing on iPad.
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    My game has been crashing somewhat consistently over the past week or so after the update usually while i am grinding arena and i loose the fight because of it. Today it started crashing and when i tried to go back in the app would give me this error. I was fighting the 6.1.5 crossbones today and it started resetting me after every fight and I'm pretty sure i lost some revives on him, and then the game crashed and gave me the same message. I'm not really able to play for more than like a 10 minute period before it crashes and i have to restart my phone and that helps it sometimes. I know it's not a ban because i never messed with the side even bugs or anything, and i'm f2p currently so no bad units, all of the ones i have I've gotten from arena and quests (saving up for cyber monday!)

• Le_GentlemanLe_Gentleman Posts: 34
    Guys a new update has been made available in playstore, be sure to download it and check if the issue is fixed. It worked for me.
    Also i think compensation should be issued for android users for the countless arena streaks, aq and aw fights lost and even people being locked out of the game altogether that has been happening for the last 15 days.
  • King_8King_8 Posts: 6
    Game doesn't work on mobile data. Works fine on Wifi but won't go past loading screen when using mobile data.
    In Game name: King 8©
    Phone: OnePlus 6T
    Android: Oxygen 10.3.5
    Latest Game version
  • Guys a new update has been made available in playstore, be sure to download it and check if the issue is fixed. It worked for me.
    Also i think compensation should be issued for android users for the countless arena streaks, aq and aw fights lost and even people being locked out of the game altogether that has been happening for the last 15 days.

Mine ran fine before the "update" just super slow loading past login screen.

Since update I cant even log in. So glad I decided to grind an arena and lose almosy an entire days worth being unable to even get on and run a 3 fight series. Took me 3 hours to get 3 fights to run and haven't gotten back in since. This is absurd.

• hmrjhmrj Posts: 5
    edited October 2020

I'm on version 28.2.2 android.
    I'm playing on ROG phone 3.
    After updating I'm facing fight loops, game crashing and disconnection issues continuously.
    I am in act 6.4 and this is not acceptable. It has crashed over 10 times by now.
  • SgtSledgehammerSgtSledgehammer Posts: 6
    edited October 2020
    Finally get in for a minute and get a fight to load.... and it flaked. Bye bye streak after 10 hours of trying to get on to keep going due to this piece if **** update and bye bye goblin..