**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Compensation

TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
Do we have a date for act 6 compensation since all the changes have been implemented? It would really help coordinate how I tackle my remaining abyss runs before cyber Monday.

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    I 2nd this.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I’m in the same position, hoping we receive something within the next 2-3 weeks. I’ll likely run my penultimate path next week, and just wait on the compensation for my last path.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Have all the nerfs for Act 6.2 been completed yet? Was hoping to 100% Act 6 by the end of the month and 6.2 is all I have left
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I also would like to know, because the comp will help me with remaining abyss run, which seems like the common theme here.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    I'm about to sell off my Champion compensation revives today. Give me something to do with the resources before issuing more consumables.
    Woozie said:

Have all the nerfs for Act 6.2 been completed yet? Was hoping to 100% Act 6 by the end of the month and 6.2 is all I have left

Yes, as far as I’m aware. They mentioned in their roadmap that adjustments to pain point fights would be the final changes they implement to Act 6, and those went live about a week ago.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    qartweli said:

They havent nerfed it...some fights even got tougher
    And some balance is created

So why compensation?for what?

You forget about the attack ratings that have been changed as well?
    qartweli said:

They havent nerfed it...some fights even got tougher
    And some balance is created

So why compensation?for what?

Other than CapIWs cheese got ruined, what fights are you talking about?
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    We need any informations for act 6 compensation...
    qartweli said:

U knew it was coming if they nerf it but the didnt realy make that big changes...some.fights got even harder

Dont scream for compensation everytime

You might have missed my previous comment, feel free to scroll up and check it anytime. No one is here to demand compensation, because it’s already been confirmed. People are simply here to see whether there have been any further updates in regards to when it will arrive.
    Also as an FYI, reducing attack values by up to 70% is indeed a big change.

I’m not fussed either way - I did my 6.3 and 6.4 exploration entirely unitless as I was still saving for July 4th at the time. Any compensation at this point will just be additional resources for me to use in my final two Abyss paths.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Frosty said:

Kaspy said:

My guess is they are delaying it a bit so if peoples inventory is capped it wont expire before act 7 drops.

I would have thought the opposite. I assume they'll push compensation out so it will expire before book 2 is released. This would ensure people need to buy their own items to push through instead of getting to do it with compensation
    They dropped the last one right around when the boss rush and V5 came out didn't they? I know I spammed some of it in V5 instead of starting paths over if I slipped up
    Cant really figure out why they havent drop the package from the attack value reduction. Wouldnt it make sense to drop it seperatly?

Cant really figure out why they havent drop the package from the attack value reduction. Wouldnt it make sense to drop it seperatly?

Yeah that’s what I was thinking, I thought we’d get the attack value comp fairly soon after the recent update. Maybe they’re bunching it together with the pain point comp, who knows
This discussion has been closed.