**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October’s calendar

I have been pretty curious on finding out who next months calendar Champion is, me and my friend CTC think that it will probably be someone like Ghost Rider. Also will there be a special Halloween section for the calendar? If Kabam sees this... TELL ME PLS

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Hzori wrote: »
    I don’t think it’ll be Ghost Rider, the champs in the monthly calendar are always new-ish champs that were released a few months ago. It’s very likely they will have a special Halloween calendar. Pretty sure they have one for most well known holidays. Hoping for a fair amount of 5* shards in the October calendar.

They did release a 3*/4* version of Ghost Rider as part of a special 7 day Halloween calendar last year. That coincided with his release into the actual game. Also that was only the first or second month of them even doing a monthly login calendar.
    Typically though champs are released two to three months after initial introduction through the login calendar. I'd bet we will see Green Goblin or Doctor Octopus on this month's calendar. If they do a special Halloween calendar again it could be anyone.

EDIT
    Stark Spidey or Vulture...GG and DocOc are too soon.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    My guess is vulture
  • You may be a bit fast to see the goblin or doc oc. I could see it being punisher 2099, stark spidey or vulture.
    You may be a bit fast to see the goblin or doc oc. I could see it being punisher 2099, stark spidey or vulture.

You're right, I forgot about Vulture/Stark Spidey month.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    I don’t think it’ll be Ghost Rider, the champs in the monthly calendar are always new-ish champs that were released a few months ago. It’s very likely they will have a special Halloween calendar. Pretty sure they have one for most well known holidays. Hoping for a fair amount of 5* shards in the October calendar.

They did release a 3*/4* version of Ghost Rider as part of a special 7 day Halloween calendar last year. That coincided with his release into the actual game. Also that was only the first or second month of them even doing a monthly login calendar.
    Typically though champs are released two to three months after initial introduction through the login calendar. I'd bet we will see Green Goblin or Doctor Octopus on this month's calendar. If they do a special Halloween calendar again it could be anyone.

EDIT

I just checked and they didn’t actually have a 3*/4* Ghost Rider in a special calendar last year. They had a spooky crystal, a carb core and an ascendant crystal on day 14. I’m hoping they do have a fairly new champ in a Halloween calendar this year though. I know Goblin came out very recently but I hope they do have him in the october calendar or special calendar. His appearance works very well with a Halloween theme.
    edited September 2017

EDIT

I just checked and they didn’t actually have a 3*/4* Ghost Rider in a special calendar last year. They had a spooky crystal, a carb core and an ascendant crystal on day 14. I’m hoping they do have a fairly new champ in a Halloween calendar this year though. I know Goblin came out very recently but I hope they do have him in the october calendar or special calendar. His appearance works very well with a Halloween theme.

What was in the spooky crystal then?
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    edited September 2017

Premium hero crystal shards, 3* hero shards, 4* hero shards or 5* hero shards I believe
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Goblin or ghost rider would be cool as a special calendar
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    All if you’re suggestions are great especially stark Spidey
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    More than likely it will be punisher 2099, stark enhanced spiderman, or vulture. they typically release a champion that was featured a few months earlier. ,
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    I mean it can't be worse than the current one, right?

... Right?
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Happy 1 year to the mouthly calendar.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    To me it really doesn't matter what champ it will be, just another useless 3* to the collection. I suppose I could use it for arena to say the least
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Happy 1 year to the mouthly calendar.

I'm sure this is a typo, but it cracked me up. Lol!
  • Good_HUBGood_HUB Posts: 23
    green goblin seems to fit for halloween
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    October calendar should be decent, one month it's trash then the next month it's good. For some reason kabam won't give us to good monthly calendars in a row
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    I think we should get an uncollected monthly calendar... better rewards for the veterans
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    October calendar should be decent, one month it's trash then the next month it's good. For some reason kabam won't give us to good monthly calendars in a row

*two
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Punisher 2099 fits the flow
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Whoever it is, I will get as a 3 star. So I don't really care who it is.
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    edited September 2017
    New Halloween idea: The Monstrous Crystal.

"This crystal contains the most horrifying beings in the Marvel Universe. Some of them are scary, but not in fact murderous. Others are dangerous. Some are flat-out psychotic. This crystal can contain a 2-4 star version of any of the following champions:
    -Carnage
    -Venom
    -Ghost Rider
    -Mephisto
    -Morningstar
    -Dormammu
    -Blade
    -Nightcrawler
    -Green Goblin"
  • Phantom wrote: »

"This crystal contains the most horrifying beings in the Marvel Universe. Some of them are scary, but not in fact murderous. Others are dangerous. Some are flat-out psychotic. This crystal can contain a 2-4 star version of any of the following champions:
    -Carnage
    -Venom
    -Ghost Rider
    -Mephisto
    -Morningstar
    -Dormammu
    -Blade
    -Nightcrawler
    -Green Goblin"

How dare you call Nightcrawler a monster! He's misunderstood!
    I really hope it isn’t Punisher 2099, I have a 4 star one. He’s extremely rare, that’s what makes it cool to have him, but when everyone who is active daily gets him it isn’t even special anymore. (Also this happened last month too, Carnage was a rare character to have but Kabam just gives him to everyone, making him not as cool)
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    edited September 2017
    Phantom wrote: »

-Carnage
    -Venom
    -Ghost Rider
    -Mephisto
    -Morningstar
    -Dormammu
    -Blade
    -Nightcrawler
    -Green Goblin"

How dare you call Nightcrawler a monster! He's misunderstood!

#Mutantslivesmatter
  • I think it will be stark spidey or vulture because the september's calender contained carnage and after carnage stark spidey and vulture were released,so anyone of those,I can bet u,and if talking about the halloween calender,then there will be a special ultimate crystal like giving us a 3 or 4star version of ghosted champs/magic champs like-Ghost rider,dr.voodoo,iron fist,dr.strange,dormammu,bla bla.......
    So......and yeah we will hopefully get some 5star shards like at least 4.5k 5star shards so,i can head over to my 2nd five star crystal
    If i would open it after 25th december,probably not......But if i would,i would ask santa for a good 5star
    LOLS
    I REALLY WANT STARK SPIDEY, but because he’s a god tier champ they’re probably gonna give us Vulture:(
  • It's a Doctor Voodo, no stark spidey rip