**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this a device issue ?

98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Today after updating the game this is happening

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    That's a new one lol.
  • DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
    It is maybe because your device have low ram.Thats when that usually happens.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    What device are you running?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    My old Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 does that all the time.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 290 ★★★
    The past 2 updates on my iPhone X have caused my phone to HEAT UP beyond being comfortable to hold.

It's a brand new phone too. So the issue is Kabam has something causing overheating of devices IMHO and it's causing artifacts and in extreme cases like mine, crashing.

This needs to be fixed.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I can spot issues creeping in with my Ipad mini 5 [2019 edition] so it's not like it's an out of date device.

Having played this game from the start on multiple devices, it's clear that there is a pattern to the game progressing and being better on the newest devices. Some of the issues are:

Screen loading times increase,
    Occasional crashes which become more frequent over time,
    Screen judders/lag for example when the champions are rushing into the fight,

These are all manageable at the minute on my current Ipad, but as I've said this is like a replay of what has happened on my previous 2 mobiles and 2 tablets, and it only gets worse.

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    I run MCOC on an iPhone X which was bought when it initially came out. Mine works fine. Maybe you’ve got low power mode or all the RAM used up. Try clearing the RAM by turning on assistive touch and then going to settings > general > shut down, then slide the power off around half way and then press the assistive touch and click the home button. Not sure if this still works in iOS14 but I’ve done it in past versions. Give it a try though