**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Did You Level Up for The Solo Event Today?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I'm deciding on taking up Red Guardian or She-Hulk to 5/65. Who did y'all decide to level up today?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    5* sorcerer supreme from rank 1 to 3/45. And 6* Elsa from 1/1 to 1/25
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I ranked up Starky to r3 and Venom to rank 2, was enough to get all milestones so I stopped there
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Falcon to R3 in case his buff is good and Mojo to R3.
  • Ppl got different Events now, mine isn’t Levelup currently. Not sure if it is just some ppl 1 day behind others (from maybe the new system kicking in 1 day later at very beginning of changes), or if Random will apply to however the distinction in groups of ppl is being made now ?

Mine (4 hrs to go) today is Event Quest Comp. (prev 8 in order before this, starting furthest back, had been H.A.L.H.E.A.L.H)

(unless you meant a 7-hr Advancement, currently mine is Tech Arena with an hour to go).
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    My new 5* Sasquatch that I got from the featured!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Took up P2099 to 6r2
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

Ppl got different Events now, mine isn’t Levelup currently. Not sure if it is just some ppl 1 day behind others (from maybe the new system kicking in 1 day later at very beginning of changes), or if Random will apply to however the distinction in groups of ppl is being made now ?

Mine (4 hrs to go) today is Event Quest Comp. (prev 8 in order before this, starting furthest back, had been H.A.L.H.E.A.L.H)

(unless you meant a 7-hr Advancement, currently mine is Tech Arena with an hour to go).

Oh **** I thought everyone had the same.
  • If I had 2 more t2a I would have r5 mojo
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    3* roblin to max level r1 because I didn't have a t1cc and a few 5*
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Torch from R4 to R5. Been waiting forever to get those science cats
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I took HT to R3 and then ranked/leveled up divers and sundry 2*s and 3*s.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Dragon Man and OG Vision to rank 5.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    This is funny- I took my Red Guardian from r1-5 sig 0-50 for this level up event. Go with him.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    5-star Cap infinity war. Finally pulled him.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I leveled up Dragon Man, Sasquatch (even tho Kabam Nerfed the poor guy), also red Magneto and Guardian.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Warlock.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    5 star warlock from r1 to r4
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I took Guilly99 to R5, but still missing some ISO.

BTW, I have She-Hulk R5 too. Highly recommended, @Nick1109
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I llmaxed my 3star stealthy, doom and warlock 😂
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    My quite fresh 5* Guardian and 5* Sasquatch from Featured 5* Crystal (and 3* Red Goblin Arena Reward).
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220

Ppl got different Events now, mine isn’t Levelup currently. Not sure if it is just some ppl 1 day behind others (from maybe the new system kicking in 1 day later at very beginning of changes), or if Random will apply to however the distinction in groups of ppl is being made now ?

I also didn't have the level up event?!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I took some 3 stars from level 1 to 10
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Hmm, Tech Arena. Yes.
    Guess

I also didn't have the level up event?!
    It ended 7 hours ago. The post is from the past and meant as a summary of what you did the day before when it was up.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    A smattering of new 2*’s, 3* Prof X and my recently rediscovered 1* Wolverine.

I’m sitting on mounds of resources (and suffering predictably bad pulls as a result) until I can complete a T5c.

Dr. Zola
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I took mr.Nick (5 star) to rank 3
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Tried to level up my 6* rank 3 Warlock. He's only at 20 or so lol, out of iso