**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A cyclops journey 伟大

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
Hello @Kabam Miike
I see that your favorite champion is Cyclops (Xavier School). After I opened my third ever 6* crystal, I was shown the red champion known as Cyclops (Xavier School). After I worked so hard to get to that crystal, I thought, wow, what disappointment, as I saw my friend @TheBair123 get a Red Magneto and @Midnite93 get a Gamora. I thought I was unlucky, but then I realized I had a 6* doom so nothing to complain about. I had to test this man out against some of the toughest competitors of act 5, and then I realized how good it feels to play with this character. Whenever I try to intercept the opponent, he always seems to work so well. This champion is someone I really like, and I thank you for blessing me with him

But he needs a buff for god's sake no doubt about it

Thank you,
Mcdonalds

Comments

• Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    I love playing with bad champs, especially ones with beam attacks, something about them just feels so simple and satisfying. I’m also always pleasantly surprised by their crit damage due to my low expectations
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Hello @Kabam Miike
    thought I was unlucky, but then I realized I had a 6* doom so nothing to complain about.

And don't forget about your first 6*, señor chonks
  • Options
    edited October 2020

My very poor attempt at Hispanic Hulkbuster AKA Señor Chonks
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Hulkbuster not top 5 Tech. Change my mind
  • Options
    Erocks said:

Hulkbuster not top 5 Tech. Change my mind

I mean there's Ghost, Warlock, and G2099 who are I think all undecidely better than chonks. You could argue Guardian, Sparky, Sentinel, or even IMIW is better than him if you really wanted to.
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    When is cyclops getting a buff for god's sakes
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    When is 6* cyclops getting a buff for god's sakes
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

One Spicy McChicken with large fries and a coke
    Two cheeseburgers
    9 pieces nuggets with sweet & sour sauce
    And an apple pie please

im hungry now
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Hello @Kabam Miike
    I see that your favorite champion is Cyclops (Xavier School). After I opened my third ever 6* crystal, I was shown the red champion known as Cyclops (Xavier School). After I worked so hard to get to that crystal, I thought, wow, what disappointment, as I saw my friend @TheBair123 get a Red Magneto and @Midnite93 get a Gamora. I thought I was unlucky, but then I realized I had a 6* doom so nothing to complain about. I had to test this man out against some of the toughest competitors of act 5, and then I realized how good it feels to play with this character. Whenever I try to intercept the opponent, he always seems to work so well. This champion is someone I really like, and I thank you for blessing me with him

But he needs a buff for god's sake no doubt about it

Thank you,
    Mcdonalds

And i got venom