**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Live arena leader board

I think it's time to provide players with a live leader board placement so players who are grinding for a 5*featured champ can at least have the option to bail out of the race if they don't feel like putting up X amount of points they can chose to go on or focus on something else. I think that would bring competitiveness to this game mode and players wouldn't be left in the dark wondering am I getting this champ or am I gonna miss it thoughts?@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra .

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Don't tag the mods that way
  • Special_K2019Special_K2019 Posts: 11
    They don't have to do it every second they can do it like they did it for the summoner showdown where they can update the leader board every 24hrs
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Arena scores would go through the roof. No thanks.

It’s been suggested before many times over the years. Thankfully it’s never been implemented.
    It could but also prob won't the scores are stupid high as it is and it's heartbreaking to put all ur 5ime in to something and at the end you get slapped with a 1-5percent.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

It could but also prob won't the scores are stupid high as it is and it's heartbreaking to put all ur 5ime in to something and at the end you get slapped with a 1-5percent.

same amount of people would be in the 1-5 bracket anyway, it would just take a much higher score
    There are many things that could happen with a live leaderboard imop but hey just an idea here me personally I like to see were I'm at in a competition if I'm losing I can chose to quit or to push but at least I have a chance with this system everyone is just grinding in the dark 🤷.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    i think people just don't want to have the scores skyrocket which is what a leaderboard would do
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    You think arena scores are insane now? This would make it ten times worse.
    @-sixate- for real tho ppl have time to put more than 80mil I guess when you tap in to ppls competitive spirits I can see that happening lol o well grinding in the dark it is then 😂😂.
    @danielmath I never saw the scores ppl put up for number one spot but I guess ppl would go above 80mil if they see the leaderboard oh well I guess grinding in the dark it is 😂😂.
    @booscka2536 yeah there's that as well lol we all saw what happened when they added a help all button sheesh hope they can get better servers.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Don't tag the mods that way

i honestly never understand why people tag mods and think it’ll do something
    @DNA3000 well said man agreed 100 percent I just wish I could see how competitive ppl would get for that prize that's all lol it would be fun but at the same time I see your point 😀🤙.
    @will-o-wisp my bad man I'm a noob at this lol my apologies to the moderators won't happen again 😀.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    It's not a bad idea if you are willing to spend 72 hours straight grinding for a featured hero. It sounds cool on paper but like others have said it will greatly inflate scores.
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    edited October 2020
    What if instead of an overall leaderboard, it was some alternative scoring model like they had for showdown? I'm thinking something like "this team of champions beat this team in XX:XX total time with 0 hits taken"

It's probably not the best place for that leaderboard, but it would at least be interesting.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    The arena system works fine as is. Stop trying to fix things that aren’t broken.