**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s the reason behind your profile pic?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I usually pick a forum pic to represent who I am here. Usually a villain since that's what i'm known as. If not, i'd stick with Human Torch or Thing since FF4 are my favorite comics of all time and those two are my favorite characters.
  • My first 5star. Also I was shocked when I pulled him the same day he just got added to the 5*crystal. Also is a very useful champ.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I changed my profile pick to omega when I joined forums because he was the champions who I used the most. He also got me through act 4 and uncollected. I’ve considered changing it because he is normally not on my roster anymore but haven’t yet
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    My first and second 6* pull
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Civil warrior looks really cool to me, and is my favorite champion.

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

You’ll never guess.

You hate Ronin?
    So close but.. uh.. no.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

She's one of my favorite champions, love her abilities in the comics (so much more than people would think) and her animations are just 👌

Might change it soon though 🤔

Changed it to Wasp, the first champion I've ever won from arena.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I actually have no idea, it just happened.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Doom requires no reason.

And doom slap is the bestest, most awesomest, thing ever👌

So awesome it requires made up words to describe it lol.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    A short story.

Cap iw has a beautiful beard. I have a beautiful beard.

And there you have it.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    My queen
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

My queen

did you see willos new dud pfp
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

You’ll never guess.

Is it Taskmaster the best one ever! also in insultswhen Taskmaster beat venom
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    carried me in act five and is still carrying me
    Mcdonalds said:

My queen

did you see willos new dud pfp
    he might change it to quake Domino next
    It was Quake lol. Now it’s Rogue. Glad to see she’s rocking one of the most underrated mutants in the game!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I refused to sell my Lil Sym. I kept him until the bitter end while most of y'all traded him in for ill gotten gold. Since he was my profile at the time Kabam stole him, I was able to use that profile picture for months after all the soulless traitors no longer had access to it. Eventually Kabam stole the profile picture also and left me bereft and desolate. I've used this one and the one they eventually gave us in the game ever since.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

I refused to sell my Lil Sym. I kept him until the bitter end while most of y'all traded him in for ill gotten gold. Since he was my profile at the time Kabam stole him, I was able to use that profile picture for months after all the soulless traitors no longer had access to it. Eventually Kabam stole the profile picture also and left me bereft and desolate. I've used this one and the one they eventually gave us in the game ever since.

lol i sold him for extra gold
    I sold him bc it said so
    MaxGaming said:

I sold him bc it said so

It said so? Kabam didn't make you betray your Sym. They offered you a little gold and a title to ship him off and said you would get nothing if you didn't take their offer. Much better to take nothing than accept their blood money.
  • FlyingMonkeyFlyingMonkey Posts: 20
    I'm a monkey that flies, he's a monkey that flies, so it makes sense

MaxGaming said:

I sold him bc it said so

It said so? Kabam didn't make you betray your Sym. They offered you a little gold and a title to ship him off and said you would get nothing if you didn't take their offer. Much better to take nothing than accept their blood money.
    Well tbh I didn't really pay attention to him that much I only paid attention to my other champs
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

I sold him bc it said so

Well tbh I didn't really pay attention to him that much I only paid attention to my other champs
    Than you clearly don't deserve the title Kabam gave you. Hospitable Host? And you didn't pay attention to him? You should contact Support and ask them to take away the title.

Way to lazy to change. I also forget how to get back to the mobile site.

scroll to the bottom and click return to mobile
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    I want her
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    4* Hype was my mvp as a 4* and my top pi champ when I signed up on forum, so I went with him naturally. After I r4ed 5* ultron, hype moved away from my ingame avatar and never got back because of insultingly low pi, but he still puts in more work than any other champ probably as a 5* now, so I never bothered to change it. The dude deserves at least that much. Also he looks cool.