**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BUFF UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS!!!

Here me out, if Colossus got a massive buff to Beyond God Tier. Then why not Unstoppable Colossus. He is supposed to be colossus as the Avatar of Cyttorak. At one point juggernaut almost killed Hulk because he was just this. Now add in Colossus who also was at one point a vessel for the Phoenix force. And he should be a monster!!! Why does he not deserve a buff!!! Not only that but I feel people dont even care to have him or work to get him because he is such a bad character.

Comments

• Options
    King_joey_93King_joey_93 Posts: 12
    Lol no. But he is my favorite marvel character
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Buffing a trophy champ? Nah
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Agreed, both UC and Juggernaut need a buff imo, but UC would be really easy because they could just copy most of the buffs they gave to regular Colossus.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Agree. Think he definitely needs a buff.
  • Options
    Well then remove 5* from store for players not uncollected or higher
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I don't think a mystic champ buff is needed right now. There are a lot of really good ones already.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    It's not about a mystic champ buff. It's just the fact that the UC colossus cant by logic be weaker then the OG version
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Just make him Colossus with a cap at 10 permanent armor ups, no fury on heavies, and unstoppable on specials
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Unstoppable colossus is supposed to be more powerful than the normal colossus, but right now he seems so weak and nothing going on for him. He had to be buffed along with colossus.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    No we definitely need the fury on heavy, why wouldnt he have that?
  • Options

No we definitely need the fury on heavy, why wouldnt he have that?

So he isn't insane as a free champion
  • Options
    I mean he isnt exactly free. And like I said to change that issue make the 4* free. Make the 5 and 6 available only in Crystal's for uncollected and up
  • Options
    People will work for 4* and spend for the 5 or 6
  • Options

I mean he isnt exactly free. And like I said to change that issue make the 4* free. Make the 5 and 6 available only in Crystal's for uncollected and up

1. No, then he would be like punisher and that would be unfair to the people who didn't buy him before and 2. I got him as my 3rd 5* after saving loyalty for like 3 months while doing war and hitting solo milestones, so basically free.
  • Options
    To be fair not everyone could do that 3 month thing. But to those who had colossus or any other champ they turn beyond god tier it's the same thing. You were lucky enough to get him or work for him now you have a buffed version. My first 5 star 5 years ago was colossus and was trash till this year
  • Options

To be fair not everyone could do that 3 month thing. But to those who had colossus or any other champ they turn beyond god tier it's the same thing. You were lucky enough to get him or work for him now you have a buffed version. My first 5 star 5 years ago was colossus and was trash till this year

I was in a bronze alliance so it was possible, but I get what you are saying
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 505 ★★★
    DrZola said:

I’d be fine giving him the same immunities as the new Colossus and an additional immunity (based on his mystical properties).

But he should get something. Becoming the avatar of Cytorrak is a great character arc for Piotr Rasputin and should be recognized in game with something other than a dinky loyalty trinket.

Dr. Zola

Agreed. With the 2 "buffs" a month, he and Juggernaut could easily fall into the update bracket. In the earlier stages of the game the "unstoppable" buff was very useful. Now it's greatest use is on defense, and only when augmented with other powerful nodes. Perhaps fury buffs during the unstoppable mechanic, or complete immunities during this time could be considered as well.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    He definitely needs a tune up. He just so useless right no. He should not be the worst champ, thats for sure. Just give him immune to the same stuff and be like juggs at least. Let him armor up but not have the fury or just a nice fury when unstoppable.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    not happening to easy to obtain
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I don’t think he deserves a massive buff like Colossus since he’s easily obtainable but a nice little buff to say lower Demi god tier with some decent synergies would do
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    If karatemike pulled a 6* ghost at one point why don’t I get to pull a 6* ghost? Damnit Kabam!
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Isn't it kind of sad that unstoppable is in his name, and he doesn't even have the beginning of the fight unstoppable buff that juggs received? It's
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Jokes aside, I think that it would be great if he got a buff, but there is one very key issue. From the 1,000 loyalty crystal, you can easily get a 3* version of him. From the loyalty score, you can get a 4* or 5* version of him. Imagine if there was a 5* colossus in the loyalty shop? People would save up and then buy him and get him to max sig. You can't make a champ so widely available so good.

The 5* version is 800k. It takes months to save loyalty. There is not really a problem with that.
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    He def could use some additions but the Red Guardian synergy was a nice little bump.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    That would have to happen in a game, that actually accurately reflects the universe it is set in. In a game where Phoenix, Sentry and Hulk are weaker than Nick Fury, Night Monkey or Star Lord, it is silly to expect characters stay true to their comics origins.

But it would be really nice if UC was better.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★