**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Apology Needs to be as Loud as the DISRESPECT. COLOSSUS, the TRUE heir to Ghost and Quake.

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Meh, archangel is still the best mutant in my eye.

Nahhh he only works against non-bleed/poison immunes and there are a lot of bleed/poison immunes. Where he works he works so well but there's just too many fights he doesn't work for.
    And your big daddy Colossus is too dependent on synergies, and requires the user to turn off suicides just to make the most out of him. No thanks
    OR needs suicides so the same argument reversed cuts against him...
    He really doesn’t though
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Kill_Grey said:

walkerdog said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nahhh he only works against non-bleed/poison immunes and there are a lot of bleed/poison immunes. Where he works he works so well but there's just too many fights he doesn't work for.
    And your big daddy Colossus is too dependent on synergies, and requires the user to turn off suicides just to make the most out of him. No thanks
    Simpler Grammar please 🙂
    Omega needs the gods to kill him in order to git gud
    Uno reverse card to ur argument
    Hope this helps
    What I mean, is that I was arguing in favour of archangel friendliness with or without suicides, and wasn't talking about omega red.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

True, but he is the best in the game against anyone who can be bled and poisoned. That more than makes up for the shortcomings.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Colossus problem is his crit rate is so low. When I was using him it was either a 500 hit special 2 or 50k. There was no in between.

Ghost can handle any fight practically. And end it fast. No reliance on stacking armors, heavy to gain a fury (that just sweetens her). Tank special 3s.

Quake can handle any fight practically. Doesn’t even need to touch the opponent to win.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★

Mags>Colossus. Fight me.

You're stating a fact my friend, mags dominates matchups whereas colossus fights them.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Omega would be better if they just cut of that damn high pony tail of his,..just doesn’t look right idk ,..annoys me to look at every time I use him lol
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    "Colossus is the best mutant! Fight me!"
    - Magneto has entered the chat
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

Only if mags wants to eat 200 specials due to the AAR. Plus he can't armor break or bleed our shiny boi

Mags’ specials still do a huge amount of damage, armor breaks or not.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    ik this is nothing related to this post but if anyone has an omega red and is exploring 6.1.2 pay attention because this is quite a useful piece of utility I havent heard anyone talking about.

As we all know, omega red's tentacle hits can bypass a lot of fun and interactive damage, like limbo, spiked thorns, electro's passive shock thingy or whatever it is. Surprisingly he also completely shuts down the damage from the degen you get in 6.1.2 when your hit count reaches 0. The trick here is to use tentacle hits only (mediums, heavies, sp attacks for the most part) while your hit count is below 2 and you wont take any degen damage. Basically you dont even have to worry about the global node, just play like you normally would, except weave in a couple of tentacle hits when necessary.

Sorry if people already know this, its just something cool I found and wanted to share with everyone.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    The only true equation is:

Colossus + Omega + Magneto = PURE AWESOMENESS

(and possibly the best trinity right now in the game).
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

allowing for HUGE damage which could even shatter Falcon's wings and Terrax's axe!

Terrax's axe is made of pillows in the game so not a good comparison there

• IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★

I feel like everytime these Posts are made, an angel loses its wings.
    (Jk)

Just ask him to move a bit away from Leech.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

walkerdog said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He really doesn’t though
    Without suicides colossus is much better. I have both r5 and OR is sig 200.
    I also have both at R5 and Omega at sig 200 and I would still argue omega is better without suicides. He’s not as quick, but he has so much more utility than colossus that more than makes up for it
  • M0RN1NGST4RM0RN1NGST4R Posts: 14
    you just called domino mediocre in the same sentence with bishop and terrax. lets me know how much you know about the game and other champions. ghost and quake will always be the best champions in the game regardless of how much you like colossus.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Omega Red > Colossus
  • Colossus is probably my favourite Mutant but I wouldn’t go that far. Admittedly I’m exploring 6.2 so I don’t have much space for the full synergy team to make him stupid. I’m looking forward to pulling Professor X for him though
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

Colossus is probably my favourite Mutant but I wouldn’t go that far. Admittedly I’m exploring 6.2 so I don’t have much space for the full synergy team to make him stupid. I’m looking forward to pulling Professor X for him though

he doesnt need a full synergy team from my experience. i typically only use him with omega and they both shred everything lol.
  • Mauled said:

Colossus is probably my favourite Mutant but I wouldn’t go that far. Admittedly I’m exploring 6.2 so I don’t have much space for the full synergy team to make him stupid. I’m looking forward to pulling Professor X for him though

he doesnt need a full synergy team from my experience. i typically only use him with omega and they both shred everything lol.
    Yeah I know he’s still a beast on his own/with OR but to argue that he’s best in class/3rd in game he needs the full synergies.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Colossus is actually made out of osmium, not steel.

Still, +1 for making me laugh. Domino mediocre? 😂🤣😭
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Can collosus kill someone with 0 hits without taking any sort of damage?