Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

11516171820

Comments

  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    Lenovo Z2 plus. Android 7.0 and mcoc 15.1.
    Having issues with Hyperion's L2, where he just stand there after using l2. I can't block or dash back or anything
  • henrieshenries Posts: 55
    I downloaded the update and discovered most of the champs are not reacting accordingly, e.g mordo and daredevil just stand there after the opponent has been stunned by their sp 1, the same thing happens to storm, Guillotine after her sp 2 also stands there and doesn’t move, Vision ist still broken and am still yet to discovered more of these bugs. Am using the latest os 11 on Ipad air 4 . U got stop kidding the player Kabam. It’s not fair that after every patch, there are new glitches, it’s very annoying and makes players who have played the game for 2 years to quit. U glitching us on crystals don’t glitch us on the game. Please address this!!!!!
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★

    this is a fix that requires engineering time!

    This means it won't be fixed until they can push a new update to the app store (next month).
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 854 ★★★
    The conspiracy theorist in me makes me wonder if this bug was not introduced to distract everyone from the problems with AW....


    Oh right.... this happens in AW too... never mind...

  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 53
    edited September 2017
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    Funny thing is, if you read 15.1 release notes this was supposedly FIXED for 'some' characters!
    Fixed an issue where players were unable to take any action after using Special Attacks of some Champions
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/v15-1-release-notes/

    This happens with ANY of my champs in ANY game mode when I have the opponent pinned against the wall and launch SP1 or SP2.
    iPhone 7+ iOS 11
    iPad Mini-4 iOS 11

    I think they fixed it by changing some champions with all champions
  • Joe35Joe35 Posts: 81
    I just lost two fighters in war due to this bug. SL after his second special and WS after his first special. They literally lock up and I got ko’ed both times. Glad Miike thinks it’s funny.
  • Joe35Joe35 Posts: 81
    There would be a lot of overtime at Kabam if this benefited us.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 971 ★★★
    This is ****. Pure ****. They fixed parry for the AI...you can hit a target holding a block and be parried. For us you can time it right and it's not a parry. On the dash back it keeps any hero from finishing. @Kabam Miike I don't know how you keep your job when you think something is funny when an apology from the company and making ammends is appropriate. I'm embarrassed for you and your company for your behavior.
  • Joe35Joe35 Posts: 81
    History has proven that the only way this will get addressed quickly is to duplicate our displeasure over 12.0. Slam the App Store with 1* reviews and stop spending.
  • Joe35Joe35 Posts: 81
    To think that this is funny is beyond me. The emoji says it all they don’t care. 2-3 months isn’t out of the question @Kabam Miike how long did it take to fix evade?
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287
    Hey Everybody, I have some good news!

    The team was able to identify the problem that was causing the delay in any actions being taken following the use of a special attack, and have just pushed a fix for the issue. This will not require a new update. It will however, take about 30 minutes before it is out to everybody.

    You'll need to completely close and then re-open the Game to ensure that the fix is enabled on your device.

    For those that are curious, this was a knock on effect from a bug fix for players being able to accidentally cancel out of a Special Attack by dashing/blocking in the middle of a Special Attack. We had a contingency plan in place in case there were any issues with the fix and because of that, were able to get this fix in place very quickly.

    Thank you all for your patience, and we're very sorry for any inconvenience that this issue has caused.

    Thank you miike. Can we take another look at parry now? Seems like parry timing is very off when the opponents dash in. Thanks.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Hey Everybody, I have some good news!

    The team was able to identify the problem that was causing the delay in any actions being taken following the use of a special attack, and have just pushed a fix for the issue. This will not require a new update. It will however, take about 30 minutes before it is out to everybody.

    You'll need to completely close and then re-open the Game to ensure that the fix is enabled on your device.

    For those that are curious, this was a knock on effect from a bug fix for players being able to accidentally cancel out of a Special Attack by dashing/blocking in the middle of a Special Attack. We had a contingency plan in place in case there were any issues with the fix and because of that, were able to get this fix in place very quickly.

    Thank you all for your patience, and we're very sorry for any inconvenience that this issue has caused.
    So this doesn't need an update, but all the other game breaking bugs did? Weird ain't it.
    But again, are your updates being beta tested or not?
  • MIGS_1206MIGS_1206 Posts: 6
    Everyone needs to go and rate this a 1* on the App Store and leave a bad review, as well as not buy any of the “special offers” that Kabam try and tempt us with. They wanna try and hit our pockets, we need to hit theirs!
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Hey Everybody, I have some good news!

    The team was able to identify the problem that was causing the delay in any actions being taken following the use of a special attack, and have just pushed a fix for the issue. This will not require a new update. It will however, take about 30 minutes before it is out to everybody.

    You'll need to completely close and then re-open the Game to ensure that the fix is enabled on your device.

    For those that are curious, this was a knock on effect from a bug fix for players being able to accidentally cancel out of a Special Attack by dashing/blocking in the middle of a Special Attack. We had a contingency plan in place in case there were any issues with the fix and because of that, were able to get this fix in place very quickly.

    Thank you all for your patience, and we're very sorry for any inconvenience that this issue has caused.

    Thanks for the quick fix, but next time, because there will most definately be a next time. Don't leave us hanging and let a thread get up to 14 or more pages before you say anything. Good day sir.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    You guys are all ruthless. This issue was pointed out yesterday and the fix is coming today. Give credit where credit is due. This didn't take weeks or months to fix.

    We only JUST found out that miracles happen and the fix is coming today .... players were frustrated due to how bugs like this have been handled in the past ... taking a month or more to fix (i.e., double evade bug, power control champs like Vision bug which is still awaiting fix).

    I am most certainly thankful for Kabam dev team jumping on a fix for this issue as fast as they did. Mad props.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    You guys are all ruthless. This issue was pointed out yesterday and the fix is coming today. Give credit where credit is due. This didn't take weeks or months to fix.

    We only JUST found out that miracles happen and the fix is coming today .... players were frustrated due to how bugs like this have been handled in the past ... taking a month or more to fix (i.e., double evade bug, power control champs like Vision bug which is still awaiting fix).
    Exactly, I really find this odd. Look how fast they fixed this compared to the double evade issue.
  • MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 1,748 ★★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    You guys are all ruthless. This issue was pointed out yesterday and the fix is coming today. Give credit where credit is due. This didn't take weeks or months to fix.

    If it does get fixed, great!

    But I'll believe it when I see it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,128 ★★★★
    Hey Everybody, I have some good news!

    The team was able to identify the problem that was causing the delay in any actions being taken following the use of a special attack, and have just pushed a fix for the issue. This will not require a new update. It will however, take about 30 minutes before it is out to everybody.

    You'll need to completely close and then re-open the Game to ensure that the fix is enabled on your device.

    For those that are curious, this was a knock on effect from a bug fix for players being able to accidentally cancel out of a Special Attack by dashing/blocking in the middle of a Special Attack. We had a contingency plan in place in case there were any issues with the fix and because of that, were able to get this fix in place very quickly.

    Thank you all for your patience, and we're very sorry for any inconvenience that this issue has caused.


    While this isn't the place to talk about it but will happen with legend titles this month because of this? Personally my only free time to sit down and do it was last night and the effects of this bug was greatly felt. While I still finished in a good time I can see others finishing in much better time without this issue. Thank you for your time.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 113
    Now is solved, enjoy all!
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Thanks @Kabam Miike Good job this time :P
  • I have had same issues with my iPad with a lot of my characters mostly in Aw and AQs cost me lots of heals I thought it was from lag
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 85
    @Kabam Miike It seems not all is yet fixed - or more exactly, this fix is not implemented across all fields. It's nearly 2 hours since your mention that a solution would be enacted in the next 30 minutes or so, and the issues with after-special delay persist in mine - and a few friends' - games. So, I don't know if it is a matter of time, or if the fix was not universal, but to be sure I've restarted the system twice and uninstalled and reinstalled once, testing matches in between each step to see the timing myself. Still, special attacks render my own character completely catatonic and unresponsive - and now, my Gwenpool's blocking appears to have a "wind-up". She raises her hands to shield, and almost a second later the collector doll appears. During two of my test matches, before the doll appeared but while her hands were up, an enemy medium attack struck me as though block was not being held. I hope these are just related glitches, but here they are for your consideration.
  • Hey Everybody, I have some good news!

    The team was able to identify the problem that was causing the delay in any actions being taken following the use of a special attack, and have just pushed a fix for the issue. This will not require a new update. It will however, take about 30 minutes before it is out to everybody.

    You'll need to completely close and then re-open the Game to ensure that the fix is enabled on your device.

    For those that are curious, this was a knock on effect from a bug fix for players being able to accidentally cancel out of a Special Attack by dashing/blocking in the middle of a Special Attack. We had a contingency plan in place in case there were any issues with the fix and because of that, were able to get this fix in place very quickly.

    Thank you all for your patience, and we're very sorry for any inconvenience that this issue has caused.

    Thanks for the response and quick fix, I think this is how most of us would like to see issues handled in the future.

    Some type of response rather than being frustrated while left in the dark, when we can expect to see such a major problem resolved and a fix pushed in a timely manner for such a major issue.

    Thanks again and keep up the great content.

  • waynegcore wrote: »
    Hey Everybody, I have some good news!

    The team was able to identify the problem that was causing the delay in any actions being taken following the use of a special attack, and have just pushed a fix for the issue. This will not require a new update. It will however, take about 30 minutes before it is out to everybody.

    You'll need to completely close and then re-open the Game to ensure that the fix is enabled on your device.

    For those that are curious, this was a knock on effect from a bug fix for players being able to accidentally cancel out of a Special Attack by dashing/blocking in the middle of a Special Attack. We had a contingency plan in place in case there were any issues with the fix and because of that, were able to get this fix in place very quickly.

    Thank you all for your patience, and we're very sorry for any inconvenience that this issue has caused.

    Thanks for the response and quick fix, I think this is how most of us would like to see issues handled in the future.

    Some type of response rather than being frustrated while left in the dark, when we can expect to see such a major problem resolved and a fix pushed in a timely manner for such a major issue.

    Thanks again and keep up the great content.

    We totally understand that, but sometimes we just don't have information to share. We would love to be able to update you guys constantly on any topic, but we can only do so when there is new information to share, and we do our best to make sure that we keep you all updated on any issues or topics as progress is made or information is made available!

    In a case like this where we were able to take quick action to fix a problem, it was a lot easier for us to let you all know what's happening, but in the case of some bugs or issues, this can take a little longer. Sometimes, investigation or testing can take longer than we would all hope it would, and that means we just don't have any information to share with you all. This doesn't mean that we're not making progress, just that we don't have any information on progress to post!
  • i use an ipad, having same issues as everyone, i can't dash back, when i use specials across all heroes - some randomly work & others do not, leaving me wide open to get crushed. it's especially bad when combined with no dash back after using an sp...this update is TERRIBLE!!!
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 224 ★★
    Ummmm, yeah.... Nothing fixed at all yet, pertaining to this. Champs still cannot dash backwards after performing a special move.
  • Ok this one's starting to happen.. Thor's s1 failing to fully activate , it also happened with my 5* hulk buster. S1 makes the sound doesn't activate bug. Every so often in heroic
Sign In or Register to comment.