**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Goblin SP3 So Amaze

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★
I think he's up there with one of the best animated ...the particle effects alone are so cool ... gives off a sense of heat that you'd expect in console games ... nicely done.

What's your favorite SP3?

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Air Walker..... unfortunately, I wont ever see it unless I am fighting against him because he isn't that good. I have a duped 5* that wont be going past r2.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    the best looking sp3 is Claire's, but the most satisfying to watch is ghosts
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★

Air Walker..... unfortunately, I wont ever see it unless I am fighting against him because he isn't that good. I have a duped 5* that wont be going past r2.

lol is he that bad?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

lol is he that bad?
    No he really isn't. Sure the ramp up sucks and he has little utility and his damage may "seem" lackluster but the guy can easy crit for 100k on a hit with the special 2. Don't know why his basic hits are like wet noodles though?
    Keep in mind this is a 5/65 air Walker
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    My favorite is silver surfer's. He throws champions into stars!
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    My favourite has got to be Doctor Doom's.

The guy literally takes you to Hogwarts only to fire a highly concentrated beam of mystical energy to your crotch